chapter 6

She's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After another round everyone was getting bored and Haerin was wearing the most amount of clothes. She had taken off her bra, her cami, and her PJ bottoms leaving her only in her and her large t-shirt to cover it all. 

The boys were all shirtless, some even pantless.She had to admit, they all had pretty nice bodies. "I'm bored. Lets play truth or dare instead" Chanyeol suggested, the others all nodded. It was late by now and Haerin was almost sober so she grabbed a beer and drank it instead of her ginger ale. She had her head on Jongdae's bare shoulder. 

"who wants to start?" she mummbled sleepily

Chayeol grabbed an empty bottle and spun it.

"Rinnie," Chanyeol started leaning his head back to look at her, "truth or dare."

"I'm too lazy to move, so truth."

"Have you ever had a crush on any of us?" He smiled at her hoping that he was the crush

"hmm" She hummed, "Of course I did."

baekhyun looked at her, "Go on, who was it?" 

"That wasn't part of the question" she said looking at him

"come on noona, I'm curious" Jongin asked

"Had a crush on Kyungsoo oppa when I was about 10. He was a smart oppa who helped me with homework. He's a good teacher and patient no wonder half the girls he tutors throw themselves at him" she giggled yawning. "and of course I like Chanyeol, but I don't think that counts"

He pouted at her, "why not?"

"Cause you asked me out. I only said yes cause we were best friends and I knew how much it took you to ask me. I didn't exactly have a crush on you."

Haerin stood up a little to spin the bottle, as she did Jongdae shifted his eyes to stare at her . The bottle landed on Baekhyun and she plopped back in her seat, returning her head to Jongdae's shoulder.

"Baek, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" 

"I dare you to sit on Yeolie's lap for the rest of the game, and Yeol has to keep his arms around your waist." she smiled evily at them

Their mouths dropped, "I'm banging a different girl every day this week so Chanyeol has to sleep in your bed. and I hope he crushes you in your sleep!" he said evily.

She shrugged, "your getting the STDs, not mine. And he hasn't crushed me yet, so i think I'll live." Baekhyun was only in his boxers as Chanyeol at least had his jeans on.

After a few more rounds Haerin was already nodding off, "I think it's her bed time." Jongdae said nodding his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter