Chapter 8

She's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks had passed and she never heard from or saw Jongdae. She pouted in class leaning her cheek on her wrist. Her hair was up in a messy bun and her thick framed glasses rested on the bridge of her nose. She sighed thinking about Jongdae's warm embrace while she slept. She was dressed comfortably in skinny jeans with a pair of uggs and a hoodie over a long sleeved Tee. 

Her friend noticing her spacing out nudged her lightly, "what's up Hae, you're awfully spacey today"

"it's nothing, just thinking about something." she whispered back, trying to focus on the professor once again

"hey, how about we go somewhere else for lunch today? I heard this place has amazing friend chicken and that a lot of hot guys eat there too."

Haerin sighed, mmmm fried chicken. Being friends with Jongin for so long had caused her to develop a love for fried chicken as well, "Fried chicken and hot boys sounds awfully nice right now." she nodded at her friend, "sounds good"

"yessss perfect! I've been dying to go after my roommate's friend told me about it last week. Aparrently theres this really hot group of guys that go there everyday. Plus I heard all the food is amazing, but the fried chicken id their top seller."

Haerin was already thinking about the fried chicken, "I'm definetly getting the chicken, I've been craving for it all week"

"all week? it's only Wednesday" he friend giggled

Haerin smiled back at her, "Whatever. I'm just really excited for friend chicken right now."

"Well I'm excited for hot boys" he friend sighed dreamily, causing Haerin to chuckle, shaking her head. 

 

When Haerin and her friend Chohee arrived at the shop they noticed it was relatively packed. After ordering their food at the counter Chohee dragged Haerin to a small 2 person table near a group of noisy boys.

Haerin was too hungry to pay attention to the boys. Her eyes were focused on the LED numbers of which orders were being called.

"yah! Did you hear what I said?" Chohee hit her arm lightly

Haerin shook her head, "nope" she gave her a cheesy smile

Chohee rolled her eyes, "I was saying that we got prime seating."

Haerin finally looked around the area, She saw 8 familiar boys sitting at the center of the dining area and a bunch of girls oogling them from tables nearby, "yah, you didn't tell me this was a music major spot"

Chohee shrugged, "I thought I did. and wasn't it obvious? all the music and performing arts majors are so hot. Just look at them" she sighed dreamily staring at them, "whats your problem with music majors anyways?" She directed her attention to Haerin

Haerun sighed, "nothing.Its just they're way~ too into it. They take it so seriously and are way too passionate about it. I mean I played piano and I danced, I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter