Don't fall for him

Tender Love | ChanBaek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ⓒhanyeol stayed over until the evening the next day on Saturday. During the night they spent together, Chanyeol was cuddling with Baekhyun all night, and Baekhyun admitted he didn't get much sleep that night as all he did was grinning and blushing over how close they were; he could literally feel Chanyeol's heartbeat, and he often tapped his pillow in the rhythm along with his heartbeat. 

He also felt Chanyeol's breath on his neck, and every time he did, he felt shivers down his spine, and he was even covered in goosebumps sometimes. 

Baekhyun loved every second of it, and that's what scared him. He tried to find an excuse so Chanyeol would leave earlier, and he succeeded at last. 

When the giant was finally out of his house, he let out a loud noisy scream as he ran around like he was literally a mentally ill patient. 

"What is happening to me?" he yelled, still running around. He finally ended up in the longue, and he started to kick on the pillows in the sofa, still being frustrated. "I don't know what's happening!" he yelled, throwing them around. He accidentally managed to throw one pillow at a vase, causing it to fall down and break in pieces; Baekhyun couldn't help but to stand still like he was paralyzed and stare at the broken pieces on the ground. "Will I have the same fate as you?" he whispered to it as he picked them up in his hands. He never really cared for cutting himself or not, as it usually just happens in movies and books, so Baekhyun managed to throw them away without his layer being cut, and he finally stopped running around. 

"Please don't tell me I'm falling for Park Chanyeol," he begged out loud. "I can't," he whispered, "I can't fall for anyone again.”  

 

On Monday when Baekhyun arrived at school, he went straight to his own locker, hoping Chanyeol wasn't around. 

During the weekend he decided to stay away from Chanyeol until his feelings would slow down, even for the slightest, so he wouldn't fall hard for him, or so the other wouldn't suspect him for liking him. All he had to do was to just seem uninterested and stay low profile. How hard could that get? 

 

Well, it was harder than he thought. Chanyeol was everywhere. 

"Baekhyun!" he called whenever he saw the smaller one. "Baekhyun, come on, let's sit beside each other in English class," he said before the first class started. 

And when it was time for the next subject, History, Chanyeol did not disappoint again. "Baekhyun, let's work on the tasks together," he grinned from ear to ear and patted on the chair next to him, and he did not stop until Baekhyun finally gave in. 

And when lunch appeared, Chanyeol appeared. "Baek, let's eat lunch together." 

Baekhyun knew he couldn't keep this up. This was not a part of his plan. This was not staying away from Chanyeol, and this was definitely not making him falling for him any less. 

"Baekhyun, are you okay?" the taller asked as he didn't reply to him earlier. "Don't you want to eat together?" 

Baekhyun sighed, holding back his temptation. "Not right now Chanyeol," he muttered, and then he walked away, ignoring the calls from his friend. 

I just have to be a bit more strict with him and myself, and then it'll be okay, Baekhyun thought to himself as he hid in his usual music room where the piano he always played on were. He made sure to close the door behind him, and then he unpacked his lunch and started eating as he gazed at the piano. He was itching to play, but he didn't want to possibly spill food on it, so he held himself back until he finished eating, and then decided to play it when he was done. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter