Get out

Tender Love | ChanBaek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ⓑaekhyun stood still for a moment as the person hadn't noticed him yet, even though he literally the lights, but he was still curled up like a ball, crying. 

Until Baekhyun couldn't take it any longer, he finally cleared his throat as he crossed his arms over his chest. 

The person glanced up immediately and turned around as he sat on his knees. The sight made Baekhyun think if he wanted to beg for forgiveness. "Oh,"!he gasped as he realised who the crying person was. Mr Nerd. "It's you." 

"I'm sorry for being here," he mumbled, barely audible. Baekhyun decided not to say anything and just waited until he'd move, but he continued to stay in his position. 

"Well?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you going to go?" 

The male's eyes widen, and he seemed very surprised at him. "I..." he started, but let it drift off. "Yes, I'm sorry, again," he sniffed as he got up and headed to pass him. This was the first time Baekhyun was aware of him being close, and when they were both standing, he was so tall it surprised the smaller one. He's one hell of a giant, he thought to himself as he watched him walk away, until he could finally close the door and start to practice again. 

He placed himself on the small piano chair, and let his fingers guide him through the music, and he sang whatever he had in mind as a warm up, until he actually followed a script to a song he was learning, followed by with his voice. 

 

By the evening, Baekhyun was kicked out of the practice room as usual, and he had to go home. He never liked the feeling of being home. His parents where never there until late at night when he already had gone to sleep. 

When he was younger, they had a nanny who took care of him, but he refused to have a baby sitter and 'another' mom, so they made her quit, and now Baekhyun was practically living alone. 

Another bad thing to have made the nanny quit was that Baekhyun never bothered to learn cooking, so his meals was basically based off junk food and warm-up food. 

"What should I try today?" he mumbled to himself as he stood in front of different warm-up meals. He shook his head in disagreement, grabbed the warm-up food, and headed towards the cashier. 

The person behind the counter was a strange looking man; he had a hat on, sunglasses and a mask, literally covering himself, and he wore all-black. And he's working here? 

"Is that all?" the dark voice asked whilst looking directly at the boy, from what Baekhyun could tell. 

"Yes," he replied. Somehow, the voice sounded familiar, but Baekhyun couldn't place where he had heard it before. 

"It's not good for you, you know," he said as he checked the meal and the price popped up. "Card or cash?" Without answering, Baekhyun reached him cash, enough for the meal, and he stuffed it in his school bag and left. "Goodbye and good evening!" he called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter