His name is Park Chanyeol

Tender Love | ChanBaek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ⓐ week passed and it was Tuesday again, which meant Baekhyun had the practice room by himself after school. He could barely wait to sing and play the piano again; he felt his fingers itching to play on the beautiful instrument. 

"Hey, Baek, wanna hang out after school at the mall?" Jongdae asked him during their last class. 

Baekhyun hadn't told him he had the practice room or that he was practicing much for that matter. Jongdae only assumed he didn't do anything to achieve his dream. "No can do," he replied nonchalantly. 

"Why not?" he asked with a frown, surprised by the rejection. 

Baekhyun frowned back. "Because I'm busy," he said, sounding more sternly. 

Jongdae just nodded and didn't question it anymore. And just like that, the school day was over, and Baekhyun headed over to his favourite room. 

Yet again the pink haired male found the door slightly open and the lights turned off. As he approached closer, he heard the same crying he did just a week ago. 

"Are you ing kidding me," he cursed as he smashed the door open angrily, startling the person inside half to death. "Why are you here again?" he yelled at him. 

Mr Nerd was there again, same position as last time, still having red teary eyes. But Baekhyun didn't care whether he cried or not; he didn't want anything to disturb him from practicing. "I - I - I'm sorry," he muttered, quickly drying his eyes. 

"Just get out," he growled. 

The tall male stumbled as he got up, heading towards the door as quickly as he could. 

"I have this room around this time everything Tuesday and Friday," he yelled after him, "keep that in mind and you won't make the same mistake more than twice." 

And with that, Baekhyun was finally alone again. When he sat back down on the piano, he felt a slightly small regret feeling of guilt, but he didn't bother too much. It wasn't like it was his fault he chose this exact room to cry in. 

But why was he crying anyways? Mr Nerd seemed like a nice guy with the perfect life. Maybe his life wasn't as perfect as he made it seem like it classes? Or maybe he was just overreacting, like he couldn't get his new awesome backpack that fitted more books inside. 

Baekhyun may didn't know the reason, and for some reason he turned more curious about the other male. Why he was so curious at all, he didn't know. He was never interested in other students, not even Jongdae, and they're friends. Maybe it was because Mr Nerd seemed more interesting to him for some reason. 
 

The pink dyed male suddenly pressed all possible keys on the piano, making a loud sudden noise with it that probably every teacher left at school jumped in their seats for. 

"Why do I keep thinking about him?" Baekhyun yelled frustrated. He placed his elbow on the piano keys and rested his face in his hands. Why couldn't he have just cried somewhere else I wouldn't find him? 

The same evening Baekhyun went to the same grocery shop to buy another meal he could warm up in the microwave again. As he picked out one he thought looked delicious, he walked to the cashier that was the same male since last week. 

"Another unhealthy meal?" the man spoke as he scanned the meal and Baekhyun held out cash for him, which he had learned by now he only gave. 

Baekhyun still hadn't figured out whom he resembled, but he was sure he'd recognise him if he took of the sunglasses and mask, or even just the hat. "I'm sorry, but do you go to my school?" he asked as he squinted his eyes slightly, hoping he could see through the sunglasses. 

The male smiled - or maybe not; it was hard to tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter