Stand up for bullying

Tender Love | ChanBaek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ⓑaekhyun couldn't stop staring at Mr Nerd - or what he had learned - Park Chanyeol. 

It doesn't make any sense, Baekhyun thought, the male cashier at the grocery store didn't seem like him at all. 

"You're such an idiot Jongdae," Minseok growled, hiding his face in the table in embarrassment. 

"Then you shouldn't have encouraged him to do so," Kyungsoo snapped, obviously feeling the affect as well. 

"Is that really him? Park Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked as he nodded in his direction, specifically asking the oldest. 

"Yeah, that's him," he muttered back. 

Now Chanyeol was looking in his way. They locked gazes for a second until the nerd looked away. 

Suddenly, out of nowhere, three males from their school had circled around him, which caught Baekhyun's attention. "Who are they?" he asked as he pointed in their direction, and this time it was Jongdae who knew. 

"Some nasty sophomores students who bullies the weak," he muttered, slightly upset and glared hard in their direction. 

"Bullies?" Baekhyun breathed out in surprise. "What are they doing around Mr Nerd- I mean Park Chanyeol?" he nearly yelled. 

"They see him as a weak student, I guess," he replied. 

Somehow this bothered Baekhyun a lot. He despised bullying. He had even caught Chanyeol crying twice where he thought he could hide. It was obvious to Baekhyun he couldn't cry at home, and tried to find a private place at school after nearly everyone was gone. Were the bullies the reason he cried? 

When he saw the students had stolen Chanyeol's food and some even smacked him in the head and laughed together whilst the older seemed to be nearly breaking down, Baekhyun finally snapped. He quickly stood up on his feet and walked in their direction. 

They hadn't noticed him yet, and Baekhyun took it to his advantage and got behind one of them who looked like the leader, and smacked him hard on the back of his head whilst nearly making him fall down on the floor forwards. 

"What the hell!" he yelled as he picked up his balance again and quickly turned around. "Who the are you?" 

Baekhyun was glad they didn't know who he was, or at least didn't recognise him as it'd make it easier. "A junior who doesn't tolerate witnessing bullying," he snapped back and glared hard at them. 

The pink dyed male may be smaller than them, but he had a black belt in hapkido, and therefore he was sure he could beat up their asses. 

"Dude, that's Byun Baekhyun," one of them said, slightly backing away. 

"Everyone knows the one and only Byun Baekhyun doesn't get involved in other people's lives," the leader snorted and smirked at the smaller one. 

Baekhyun's gaze dropped for a second in surprise. Was that the rumour he had around him? 

"Guess not all rumours are true then," he spat back and quickly moved around and ended up standing in front of Park Chanyeol, defending him. 

"Well well, look at that,"  the other said, "now that is true love." They all started laughing, but Baekhyun didn't find it funny one bit. 

"Just walk away guys," he muttered with a glare, waiting for them to go. 

After a few seconds, the students made they way out of the cafeteria,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter