Stay

Tender Love | ChanBaek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ⓣhe hours flew past the males without their awareness, and when the giant finally realised, he gasped so loudly he might've choked for a second.

"Oh my god, look at the time!" Chanyeol gasped when he realised what time it was by now. "I have to run home now!"

"Or stay," Baekhyun suggested, rather shyly, which was unlike him. "I have room for sleepover."

Chanyeol stayed quiet, not really believing he just heard right. "You want me to stay over the night?"

Baekhyun nodded. "I've told you I always feel lonely. If you'd stay, then I wouldn't be so lonely," he muttered, avoiding eye contact. This was the first time he had invited someone to stay over night. His parents definitely wouldn't allow him to have any sleepover guests, but they weren't home, and they never realised how lonely he actually felt. He just didn't show it to them, and they blindly ignored it.

But with Chanyeol, Baekhyun never felt lonely. He always listened to him, and Chanyeol always listened to him as well. He enjoyed the other's presence, more than any other he had spent time with before.

Baekhyun stood up as well and approached the taller, and suddenly wrapped his arms around him into a hug where he buried his face into his chest. "I like having you around. It makes me feel safe," Baekhyun whispered, "so stay, please."

It was a moment of silence, but when Baekhyun felt long arms accompany his body, a smile crept on his face as he already knew the answer of the other. "Okay," he agreed. "I'll call my parents and notify them I'm staying here.”

Baekhyun grinned and nodded immediately, giving him room to do so. Baekhyun went over to his closet and picked out his pyjamas as well as finding some extra for his guest that was the biggest size he had and placed it onto his bed. "I'll go and shower in the meantime," he announced and quickly made his way towards his own private bathroom that was beside his bedroom.

The time he spent in the shower made Baekhyun think through the day. So much had happened in such a short time. At first they blurted out fantasies to each other, then Baekhyun helps him with bullies, they have an argument with so many different feelings and opinions, and then playing together. And now Baekhyun even invited him to stay overnight.

That reminded him of something: where would he sleep? Baekhyun didn't have an extra bed for him. Would he be okay to share the bed? He did have a big bed, but some people doesn’t like sharing. Baekhyun didn't mind of course, but what would Chanyeol think?

With many concerns, Baekhyun exited the shower, dried himself clean and put on his pyjamas. He brushed his teeth, and not longer after he arrived back in his bedroom again, where Chanyeol was sitting politely down on the floor on his knees, staring at him as he entered.

"Why are you so polite all of the sudden? Just act like it's your home," Baekhyun scoffed as he threw an unused towel at him.

"What?" he asked as he held out the towel.

"Aren't you going to go and shower and change to the pyjamas I gave you?"

Chanyeol's jaw literally dropped opened. "I...can use your shower?"

Baekhyun frowned at him. "Of course you can.”  

Chanyeol was as happy as a little child getting his favourite candy, which definitely made Baekhyun grin.

Not longer after, Chanyeol disappeared to shower as well. As he did, Baekhyun made sure he cleaned up his room a bit to look more appealing, and he ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter