I'm not leaving you alone anymore

Tender Love | ChanBaek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ⓦhen Baekhyun arrived back to his home, he immediately threw his backpack on the sofa in the longue and the television. He searched for the cooking channel, hoping to be inspired to make a good meal, but he couldn't.

He lost hope after around five minutes and turned it off instead. He went over to the stereo and his favourite playlist that could be heard throughout the entire house.

Baekhyun went over to the kitchen and scanned through the fridge. He hadn't bought anything specific, and therefore couldn't make more than just a bowl of cereal.

As the male was bumping his head up and down to the rhythm of the music whilst eating, he suddenly heard the doorbell ringing along with non stop knocking on the door.

Is someone in trouble? Was the first thought to arrive in Baekhyun's mind as he hurried over towards the front door and opened it wide, expecting so see a person frightened to death being followed by a stalker.

Though that didn't happen; it wasn't a person who needed help that was standing on Baekhyun's door. "Park Chanyeol," he muttered, but he breathed out on relief that no one was in trouble, nor hurt. "What are you doing here?"

"Keeping you company," the giant grinned as he forced himself inside, ignoring the surprised and shocked male that only stared at him.

"You can't just come in like you own the place," he muttered, but he still ignored it and shut the door and locked it. "And didn't I tell you to leave me alone?"

"You did," Chanyeol said as he took off his shoes, "I just didn't listen."

"And why didn't you? Can you tell me what you're here?" he asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Chanyeol grinned at him. "Because I didn't want to," he said. "And because I know that's not what you really want."

Baekhyun snorted at his reply. "Like you'd know."

"Is that cereal?" Chanyeol frowned as he arrived to the kitchen, staring disgustedly at the bowl like it was a virus.

"You got a problem with that?" Baekhyun asked as he continued to eat it.

"You gotta be kidding me,” Chanyeol muttered, but loud enough, whilst rolling his eyes.

"What?" Baekhyun muttered with a small glare.

"You can't just eat cereal Baek," Chanyeol told him, but Baekhyun only pushed it aside.

"I can eat whatever I want, thanks for your concern," he sassed, "and I can survive on cereal."

"No, you can't," Chanyeol said. "Come on."

"Huh?" Baekhyun gasped at him surprised, only staring at the tall male already putting his shoes back on by the front door.

"I said come on," he shouted louder and held Baekhyun under the arm and dragged him with him and forced his shoes and jacket on.

"Where?" he asked, but he did get dressed without struggling otherwise.

"To the grocery store, duh," Chanyeol answered in the matter-of-factly tone.

"Why? I have my cereal," Baekhyun protested, but was still pushed outside by the guest and was forced to lock the door on their depart.

 

"Do you like carrots?" Chanyeol asked as he pushed their grocery cart around to pick out some ingredients.

"Yes, but why are we buying ingredients? I don't know how to cook even if I do have food to cook with," Baekhyun said.

"Believe it or not, I know how to cook," Chanyeol said and winked at him. "Do you like tomatoes?"

"You? Cook? I'll believe that when I see it, and yes, I like tomatoes.”  

"How about cucumbers?" he asked.

"No."

After going around for ten more minutes, Chanyeol was finally satisfied with what he had picked out, and also - of course - not forgetting to ask Baekhyun what he liked and disliked. Chanyeol found out he mostly ate everything expect from cucumbers.

 

The males arrived back safely to Baekhyun's home, and Chanyeol hurried over towards the kitchen to start the cooking immediately.

Of course Baekhyun was still quite curious whether Chanyeol was just bragging because the smaller one was obviously really bad when it came to preparing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter