Do I make you nervous?

Tender Love | ChanBaek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ⓓon't apologise Baek," Chanyeol whispered as he pulled him closer. The petite male cried harder, and it took a long time until he managed to stop himself.

It probably went on for at least an hour as the males stayed like that, curled up towards each other. Even if Baekhyun had stopped crying, he still liked the feeling of the other having his arms wrapped around him. It felt too comfortable to describe. It was like being home. And not like when Baekhyun was home in his house, alone or not, but in Chanyeol's arms, he really felt home, and belonged.

Out of nowhere, both of the males heard some gasping by the door, and when they both turned their heads, they spotted Mrs Park in the doorway, staring at them surprised, but she seemed rather happy than shocked. "God, I am so sorry boys," she apologised, but she was grinning all over the place, "please, don't let me interrupt."

Baekhyun almost thought his eyes had deceived him because he thought he saw Mrs Park smirking at them as she closed the door again, but it may be true after all. It surprised him how cool she was about it. If it were one of Baekhyun's parents that caught them like how they were now, they'd chase Chanyeol out and beat the crap out of Baekhyun.

"Dear, don't go into the boys' room, they're busy," they heard Mrs Park yell to her husband, probably thinking they couldn't hear it, although they heard her perfectly.

"Let's pretend we didn't hear that," Chanyeol commented, causing them both to giggle.

A short while after, Baekhyun managed to calm down, and he had already changed into his pyjamas whilst Chanyeol went to brush his teeth after Baekhyun had been there, and Baekhyun entered Chanyeol's big - but smaller than his own - double bed.

Chanyeol came back to the room and sat down on the bed as he stretched himself.

Baekhyun saw him immediately as he sat down, which made his thoughts go crazy in his head.

We're sleeping in the same bed? He thought to himself. Would I be able to keep it together this time too? No, I can't let that happen. "What the hell are you doing?" Baekhyun asked as he stared at the taller one, which caught him off guard.

"What?" he asked surprised.

Baekhyun scuffed. "Can't you see I'm sleeping here?" he sassed.

"It's my bed?" he said, but it came more out as a question.

"I'm your guest?" Baekhyun continued.

"Where am I supposed to sleep then?"

"On the floor?" he said.

Chanyeol stood up and gave him a small glare. "What's your problem? We've slept together before," he informed him, which made Baekhyun blush madly.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter