The perfect story

Tender Love | ChanBaek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ⓞnce again Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat together in English class. It was Friday, and that meant they had until Monday morning in English class to finish up their novel. But this time, Baekhyun didn't feel as sad about spending more time with Chanyeol. Now he liked being in his company, so now he actually wanted to purposely delay it to meet up this weekend.

Chanyeol cleared his throat as he summarised what they discussed in last class about their main character. Baekhyun nodded to everything he said; they also put on some small details, and then they finally decided how to start it off.

They wrote as much as they could without thinking of the editing quite yet, and they agreed to meet up in the weekend to finish it up. Baekhyun was amazed at his friend's passion for the assignment, but he also had to admire him. He could feel the passion through him, and he felt like it went to him as well. Baekhyun wanted to do a good job as well.

"See you later," Baekhyun said and waved goodbye to his partner when the class ended and they had different classes for the rest of the day. When the school day finished, they agreed to wait for the other by the main port so they could meet up immediately. Baekhyun's parents were gone, so he suggested his house, and Chanyeol had no problem with it.

The pink haired male was delayed when the school finished up as he had trouble with his locker that wouldn't open. No matter how many times he did the code, or even checked in case he had forgotten, it just wouldn’t open.

"Jongdae, help me," he asked for help as his friend was still beside him.

"Are you sure it's the right code?" he asked for the hundredth time.

"I'm sure," Baekhyun repeatedly answered. "Something has happened to it.”  

"Look," Kyungsoo said as he had been observing on the side. "Isn't that glue?" He pointed towards the opening on the code where it was supposed to unlock.

Baekhyun leaned in closer to look carefully, and he was sure he could see some dry liquid on it, and it definitely resembled glue. "What the - " Baekhyun gasped. "Why would someone glue my lock together?" None of his friends answered as they seemed just as surprised as him. "Do you have any idea?"

Jongin stepped closer to look at Baekhyun clearer. "Have you gotten any recent enemies?" he asked. "I mean, someone who would target you?"

"You have to," Minseok added, "no one really attacks you if it's not for either their benefit or has a grudge."

Baekhyun knew they were right. No one bothered irritating Baekhyun without a reason, but what had he done lately?

Suddenly Chanyeol popped into his head. That's right, he thought, I've spend a lot time with Chanyeol, but what does that have anything to do with someone else?

Then it popped in the pink male's head. "Chanyeol!" he yelled as he leaped out of the doors and over towards the main gate. Even from far away Baekhyun could tell what was happening.

They glued my lock to delay me.

"Thought I told you guys to walk away," Baekhyun muttered in the most threateningly voice he could manage whilst glaring hard at the guys that had surrounded the poor student that had no chance of fighting back as they ganged up on him.

"He's faster than I thought,” one of them mumbled, and then faced him instead. "You really are an annoying little creature, aren't you?"

"Is that a question I should answer for you?" he spat back. "Cause I can be even more annoying."

"Why are you suddenly defending this nerd?" another asked, "you never bothered before."

Baekhyun stopped for a second. He really had to think back before he could answer. "Because I was blind enough to not notice. Now that I do, I can't hold back to such cowardly. You make me so mad my blood is boiling."

His breath became heavier and he really couldn't hold back his anger. To think that these three male students wanted to pick on a weaker student couldn't become more ridiculous.

Before the pink male even knew it, the three guys ran towards him with their fists outstretched, but even if they overpowered him with number, they definitely didn't with skills. By remembering his training in hapkido, Baekhyun showed his well-off skills, and soon enough, all three were lying on the ground, panting heavily and groaning in pain. The leader even had a bruise on his cheek from the force of landing on the hard ground harshly.

"I don't get it," Baekhyun started off as he stared down at them, making eye contact with them all. "Why do you want to pick on him? Do you feel pleasure from seeing his pain? Do you enjoy making him sad, and even cry? Do you even realise how he's feeling when he receives your comments and actions everyday?" Baekhyun ranted out his feelings on them when they were vulnerable. "Chanyeol hasn't told me, but I bet he feared every single day from going to school, knowing exactly what he was going to go through. Did you even think about that?" he continued to lecture them, and all of them were staring at him amazed from where they were laying.

"Baekhyun, let's just go," Chanyeol begged as he came up behind him, but Baekhyun ignored what he said and continued.

"I don't care what you are going through personally at school, or home in your private lives, but you have absolutely no right to do this to anot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter