[08]

Falling For The Doctor's Daughter

 

It all happened in a flash.

You finally came back to your senses and realised what was going on.

Desperately hitting the brakes, and swerving to the side, you were blinded by bright lights.

In a split second, you were facing a tree. 

You had bits of glass cut into your arms and legs, but nothing too serious.

You felt dizzy, and staggered out of the car.

A  few men quickly walked up to you.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking .." You said, bowing.

"It's okay. We're completely fine .. But you ?" One of them said, anxious.

"Quickly, call an ambulance !" His friend yelled.

You looked up in his face.

"What a familiar voice .." You thought.

"~~~~ ? It's you ?!" He said, upon realising it was you.

'Woo .. hyun ... ?" You said, before passing out.

...

"She's fine, just emotionally tired .. This daughter of mine .." Your father said softly, shaking his head.

You were unaware of anything happening, since you black out an hour ago.

The 6 boys nodded, and quietly left you to rest.

"Should we tell Gyu hyung ? He might get agitated .." Sungjong said sadly.

"She'll be fine by tomorrow .. Let's not tell him, I don't want him to worry too much, he'll just injure himself more .." Sungyeol said hesitantly.

"But he deserves to know, doesn't he ?" Dongwoo asked.

"We have to tell him," Myungsoo said finally.

"Myungsoo's right, it's only proper to tell him .. But also that she's fine." Hoya said, nodding.

"Can we not, please ? How about tomorrow morning ? Bright and early. At least let him sleep tonight .." Woohyun said.

"Fine, fine .." Dongwoo said.

"Wait, she was going to this Jong Ki fella's place right ? Something must have happened .." Dongwoo continued.

...

"She isn't here yet .." Sunggyu said, a little disappointed.

You were always there before he even woke up.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"~~~~ ?" Sunggyu said immediately, perking up.

"Sunggyu-sshi, is there anything wrong ?" Joon asked him.

"Oh, it's nothing .. Where's ~~~~ ?" Sunggyu asked.

"You don't know ? She got into a minor accident yesterday, with your friends on the road. They brought her to the hospital yesterday .. Didn't they tell you ?" Joon said, confused.

"T-they didn't .." Sunggyu said, unable to do anything else.

"Don't blame them, they probably wanted you to rest well. Don't worry, she's fine. She'll be out of the ward by afternoon after a few last health checks." Joon said, offering a small smile to Sunggyu.

"Accident .. Friends .." Sunggyu said, flustered.

Just then, infinite walked in.

"Hyung, ~~~~, she-" Sungjong started.

"She got into an accident yesterday, AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ?" Sunggyu yelled.

You rubbed your eyes and used your palm to support your head.

“My head …” You saod, with a terrible headache.

“What a disappointment, ~~~~.” You father said, emotionlessly.

“Be careful in future,” He muttered, closing the door behind him.

You the bandage around your ankle.

“Thank god it’s just a deep cut and not a broken bone ..” You said to yourself, before laying down on your bed again.

“Jong Ki …” You said, curling into a ball.

"Sunggyu .. We just wanted you to recover well, she's fine, she's just tired .." Hoya quickly said.

"Yeah, calm down, Gyu .." Woohyun said, trying to comfort his best friend.

"I'm sorry .. Just a little worried .. " Sunggyu said, sighing.

“Where is she now ? I want to see her ..” Sunggyu said, tugging Woohyun’s shirt.

“I’m sorry, Gyu, but she needs to rest ..” Woohyun said, somewhat reluctantly.

“I’ve had enough rest,” You said, taking soft steps into the ward.

“~~~~ noona !” Sungjong said excited, giving you a big hug.

You spent the day chatting, like usual, but today, you remained silent.

The infinite boys did all the talking, while you were just spacing out, at a loss because of the Jong Ki and Eun Mi incident.

Surely Eun Mi couldn’t be that mean to her own sister ?

“I’m really sorry I wasn’t here to watch over you last night,” You apologized to Sunggyu.

“You don’t have to apologize for that, just stay safe …” Sunggyu said, still worried.

“Oppa, I will.” You said, managing a smile.

“She called me ‘oppa’ …” Sunggyu repeated in his mind, a dorky smile plastered on his currently burning face.

He felt warm, even though the ward was cold.

You didn’t take notice of his reaction, neither did you realize you called him ‘oppa’.

You sat down next to him, your chin supported by your fists on Sunggyu’s bed.

“~~~~~, are you okay ?” Sunggyu asked softly, noticing you in deep thought.

“You haven’t said much today ..” He continued.

“Did something, by any chance, happen just now with umm .. Jong Ki …” Sunggyu continued, a little hesitant.

“Gyu ah ..” You choked, no longer able to hold it in.

You hugged him tightly.

“My sister is now my boyfriend’s girlfriend.” You said, your tears rolling onto Sunggyu’s shirt.

Sunggyu hugged you back.

“It’s okay. I’m here.” He said softly.

Earlier that day

“Let’s give Sunggyu some advice, since Jong Ki and her probably broke up, she’ll be upset.” Dongwoo said seriously.

“Gyu ah, to get a girl, you have to be nice, and comfort her when she’s sad.” Woohyun explained.

“Like you know everything about females,” Hoya joked.

“Buy her clothes ! That would make her happy ~” Sungjong joined in.

“Sing for her ? I mean, I’d rap, but since it’s you, yeah ..” Dongwoo suggested.

“Just listen to Woohyun,” Myungsoo said, laughing.

“And protect her.” Myungsoo added.

Sunggyu nodded.

“That seems like something girls would like ..” Sunggyu muttered,

“Hyung, hwating !” Sungjong and Sungyeol chirped, before linking arms and skipping out the door.

“Good luck, hyung !” Woohyun said, doing a heart with his arms.

“I’m so lucky to have these guys for a family,” Sunggyu said, smiling brightly.

“Still, I wonder how she’s doing ..” Sunggyu thought.

________________________________________________

Hello lovelies 

School started and I've been busy :c

I'll do my best to update though :3

Thanks for the support, subs ^^

Eye candy time.

TODAY : KIM SUNGGYU <333333

k sorry but I really love this picture u__u

Who can ever get over Gyu's 'Because' performances ? *______*

Have a great day/week/month/year/decade/century ! <3333333

xoxo,

A

[btw. Follow me on tumblr ! I follow back :3]