[13]

Falling For The Doctor's Daughter

 

Sunggyu fidgeted a little, playing with his fingers.
 
He stole a glance ‘surreptitiously’ at you once in a while.
 
He couldn’t figure out if he liked your cute side or serious side more.
 
“Jiyeon ah, I’m so glad you’re finally moving in !” You said warmly to Jiyeon.
 
“Thank you unnie ! I’m gonna be a lot more happier there ! And I have you to talk to ~” She chirped, listening to her iPod, with one of the earpieces with Sungjong.
 
“What are you guys listening to ?” Sunggyu said, creeping over his seat.
 
“Lovey Dovey by T-ara ! I’m reall addicted to this song ~” Jiyeon said happily.
 
“Ah, I really want to dance now !” Sungjong complained, unable to dance with his ‘s-line’ in the car.
 
You sighed.
 
“Generation gaps ...” You sighed to yourself.
 
 
“Here we are !” You said finally.
 
You helped Sunggyu out, and he pecked you on the cheek.
 
It was actually Sunggyu’s first time kissing you, and you both blushed.
 
“Come on, lovebirds !:” Jiyeon and Sungjong giggled.
 
Sungjong burst into shuffling to ‘Lovey Dovey’, as Jiyeon swung her bag over her shoulder, smirking at him.
 
“Dance off later, Sungjongie !” She laughed.
 
“Yah Lee Sungjong ! Help Jiyeon with the bags !” Sunggyu teased.
 
“Y-yes !” Sungjong said quickly, dashing into the house.
 
“Where are the guys … The car’s here though ..” You mumbled to yourself.
 
You opened the door and walked into her spacious living room.
 
“How … DID YOU GUYS GET IN.” You thundered.
….
“Umm … Key under the mat ?” Hoya said nervously.
 
“We’re sorry !” Woohyun quickly said, after Sunggyu shot him a glare.
 
Woohyun quickly smiled goofily and threw hearts.
 
You giggled.
 
“Greasy !”
 
“Yah Nam Woohyun !” Sunggyu quickly yelled.
 
Woohyun ran behind Myungsoo, laughing.
 
“Where’s Sungyeol and Dongwoo ?” You asked.
 
“Oh, in the backyard.” Myungsoo answered calmly.
 
You sighed, walking to the backyard.
 
“Just a reminder, only Jiyeon is moving in.” You told the boys in a fake angry tone.
 
 
“Bang !” Dongwoo said, excitedly, pointing a ‘gun’ formed with his fingers at Nurung, as the puppy rolled over onto the ground, playing dead.
 
Sungyeol was cracking up, and at the same time, being attacked by Dubu, Ccco, and … Mimi ?
 
“I see Mimi made friends already !” You smiled, walking over to the tool shed to get a handful of chicken-flavoured treats for the puppies.
 
You gave them to Sungyeol and Dongwoo and went back to the living room.
 
“Unnie !” Jiyeon yelled from upstairs, darting down the long flight of curved steps.
 
“There’s only one empty room, and it’s really empty. Like REALLY empty.” Jiyeon said skeptically.
 
You slapped your forehead.
 
“Oh, I kept forgetting to get it furnished … Well, let’s go furniture shopping ! So it’ll be your taste ~” You suggested.
 
Jiyeon and Sungjong looked at each other, and seemed to have something in their minds.
 
You ignored them, and let Sunggyu and the rest stay home.
 
 
“Unnie, this one !” Jiyeon said, as she zipped around the huge furniture store.
 
“Noona, this one !” Sungjong agreed with Jiyeon, zipping around after her.
 
“You’ve chosen five beds so far !” You exclaimed, flustered.
 
Jiyeon smiled bashfully.
 
“Heh … Sorry !” 
 
You looked at the shopping cart.
 
A bundle of invoices for a wardrobe, vanity table, desk, and many others were in your hands.
 
The cart was filled with things like a notice board, clips, thumbtacks, string Christmas lights, mirror, a giant stuffed dog and many other trinkets.
 
“I’m not even 30 yet and I take care of 7 kids. Okay wait Sunggyu;s a kid too. Make that 8 … Add a few dogs …” You said, feeling really old.
 
 
At the same time, at your house
 
“Ahhhh, I’m bored.” Sungyeol whined.
 
Sunggyu seemed like he was in a comfortable position, sitting on the sofa, Dubu’s head back and front, stoning.
 
“Let’s do something for ~~~~ !” Woohyun suggested.
 
Sunggyu immediately came to life.
 
“Like what ?” He said, in a flash.
 
“Let’s choreograph a dance or rap for her !” Dongwoo suggested, high five-ing Hoya.
 
“Let’s bake for her.” Myungsoo said, monotonously.
 
“Myungsoo I don’t even see how you can be so ‘zen’ when you’re surrounded by Dongwoo and Sungyeol ..” Sunggyu muttered.
 
“Wait. That’s a great idea !” Sunggyu brightened.
 
 
“They have everything in this house …” Sungyeol exclaimed, jaw dropping.
 
Myungsoo smirked at Sungyeol, while calmly (of course) beating his eggs like a pro.
 
“They have strawberry melty kisses !:” Dongwoo shouted, causing Sungyeol to run to him.
 
“Tell me when they have strawberry milkshakes …” Myungsoo grumbled.
 
“You know, there are ingredients here to make one …” Hoya told Myungsoo.
 
“There’s this thing in it which I just can’t figure out !” Myungsoo said, grabbing his coat.
 
“I’ll be right back,” Sunggyu managed to here before he darted out of the door. 
 
Sunggyu poured the batter into a heart shaped pan, and shook his head at the three other guys who had ended up in front of the tv, watching ‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band’ with a mountain of healthier choice snacks on the coffee table.
 
“Aish.” Sunggyu sighed, doing everything himself.
 
….
 
“Sungjongie ah, you still go to school right ?” Jiyeon asked.
 
“Yup,” Sungjong replied, watching ‘Roly poly’.
 
“And you’re still single ?” Jiyeon exclaimed.
 
“Why, you wanna be mine ?” Sungjong said, playfully inching closer to Jiyeon.
 
“No, just asking !” Jiyeon quickly said, looking away, face red.
 
“Naekko haja ~” Sungjong sang.
 
“Don’t tell anyone … But that’s going to be our song when Sunggyu hyung recovers !” Sungjong whispered to Jiyeon.
 
“I like it, sing it more often !” Jiyeon teased, secretly wanting Sungjong to keep telling her to ‘be his’.
 
“Jiyeon ah !” You yelled from the aroma therapy corner.
 
“Lavender or citrus ?” You said.
 
“Strawberry !” Jiyeon replied playfully.
 
“Oh, you should really try this strawberry milkshake in town … Myungsoo is obsessed with it ! He may seem cold, but he’s a kid for these milkshakes !
Yeollie and I see it all the time, ‘cause we like tagging along to get milkshakes too ~” Sungjong said happily.
 
“Isn’t it cool hanging with the 6 of them ? Kinda like having 6 brothers, eh ?” Jiyeon said softly.
 
“Maybe .. But you have 7 brothers and a sister !” Sungjong said, cheering Jiyeon up.
 
“Two sisters, actually ..” She said really softly to herself, getting a message from Eun Mi.
 
_______________________________________________________________
 
Hello ! 
 
Sorry if it was draggy u___u
 
Please help my friend like this photo on facebook !
 
Help her win !

It was her who made me love INFINITE, which is why this fic is possible :3
 
Thank you !

EYE CANDY:
LEE HOWON [HOYA]
 
[OMFG THE SECOND INVASION TEASER I CREY]
[I LOVE THIS OMG DID MYUNG TEACH YOU OR SOMETHING]
 
thank  you for the subs and comments !

I really love comments.
 
They make my day !

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH /HUG
 
TILL THE NEXT TIME <33333