[11]

Falling For The Doctor's Daughter

“Yes, yes, I get it !” Jiyeon yelled, slamming the door, again.

“Somebody, remind me why I’m still alive.” She groaned.

Jiyeon plopped into her bed, staring at her ceiling.

Her room consisted of a bed, a table, a chair and a lamp.

Her parents weren’t the most caring people on earth.

Jiyeon felt bored, and picked up her phone.

“Hey … Miss Eun Mi. It’s Jiyeon. You free to talk ?” She typed, and pressed send.

In an instant, a reply came back.

“Just call me unnie ~”

… 

"What are you doing ?" Jong Ki asked calmly.

"Texting my friend. That girl, Jiyeon, at the park the other day." Eun Mi said half heartedly.

"Jiyeon ... That name sounds pretty familiar .." Jong Ki mumbled.

"Someone's relative, I think .." Jong Ki continued.

Eun Mi didn't bother, and kept chatting with Jiyeon.

Something about Jiyeon sparked an interest in her.

Maybe it was because she lived like Jiyeon when she was a teen, too.

And Eun Mi learnt that Jiyeon hated her father too, so they had things in common.

"Don't listen to anyone else and let them stop you. Follow your dreams !" Eun Mi typed, and pressed send.

Wearily, Jong Ki opened his laptop and checked his email.

In a certain folder, contained all the emails you and he exchanged.

Jong Ki felt the weight in his chest become heavier and heavier.

"I should probably visit her and apologize .." He thought.

...

"What am I going to do about Jiyeon ..." You muttered.

"What's wrong with her ?" Sunggyu asked, sipping a warm cup of coffee.

"I keep trying to get her to move in with me, but her parents won't allow it. But then again, they don't care about her welfare very much." You replied.

"Why not just secretly move her in ? They might not even notice .." Sunggyu suggested.

"I guess I could. Anyway Jiyeon's coming later. Winter break is finally here !" You chirped.

The door swung open.

"GYU HYUNGGGG ! ~~~~ NOONA !" Sungjong exclaimed happily.

"Sungjong ? How come only you are here ?" Sunggyu asked.

"Oh, the rest had stuff on," He said casually.

"And Jiyeon's coming later, by the way." You told Sungjong.

"Oh great ! We can dance or something ~ She's somewhere near my age .." Sungjong trailed off.

...

Jiyeon swung her jersey sling bag onto her shoulder, the bag containing only her phone, music player, headphones and wallet.

She pushed open the white doors and entered the clean, spacious lift.

Just as the door was closing, an arm extended and stopped the door from closing.

Jiyeon looked up and then looked back at her phone again.

The man walked in, and noticed that he was going to the same floor as her.

"She looks a little familiar .." He thought.

He walked to a classy office around the corner and knocked the door.

"I'm looking for ~~~~." He said quietly.

"Take a seat," Joon offered, leaving the room.

"Oh hi, Jiyeon and Sungjong. ~~~~, someone's looking for you." Joon said with a smile.

"Recovering well, Sunggyu-sshi ? Or has ~~~~ been ill-treating you ?" Joon teased.

"Oh, no. She's lovely." Sunggyu said, smiling widely.

...

"Hi, you were looking for m-" You said, and paused.

"~~~~," Jong Ki said softly, extending his arm.

You rejected his hand shake, and sat opposite him.

"Are you dying or is Eun Mi dying ?" You said coldly.

Jong Ki cleared his throat.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry .." Jong Ki said softly.

"Sorry ? You're telling me you're sorry, for cheating on me with a girl that you allowed to move in with you ?! And even better, that girl, is my own blood SISTER." You scoffed, raising your voice.

"Your ... Sister ?" Jong Ki asked, you could tell he felt guilty.

"Yes. My sister who walked out on us and changed her look to be a model." You said clearly for him to hear.

"She didn't do too much surgery, at least. Make up changes everything." You added, coldly.

"I'm really sorry ... But I love her now, I really do. I just, hope we can stay friends ?" Jong Ki asked hesitantly.

You fumed, your blood boiling.

You bit your lip, and lifted your hand to slap him, but decide not to.

Walking past him, you left the room, slamming the door.

Swinging open the restroom door, you slammed your palms onto the counters.

You stared at your reflection.

"I deserve better than a bastard like him." You repeated in your head, like a mantra.

Walking out of the restroom, you were slightly relieved to find Jong Ki gone.

...

"Jiyeon, go home later and pack. You're moving in with me." You said firmly.

"I'd love to, but dad's gonna get all drunk and throw a fit or something," Jiyeon groaned.

"But he doesn't go home at night anyway, doesn't he ?" You asked.

"True ... My parents hardly come home during the weekends .." Jiyeon's face lit up.

"Great. So I'll pick you up first thing in the morning !" You said, smiling.

"Can we come ?" Sungjong said suddenly.

"We ?" You and Sunggyu said at the same time.

"Sure ! I bet hyung wants to see your house too !" Sungjong said happily.

"Well, fine ... I guess, if it's just two of you ... But it's not going to be a tour ! Just a peek ..." You said, sighing.

Sunggyu's eyes lit up and he hugged Sungjong.

"Gyu-hyung seems more excited than me !" Sungjong said slyly.

Jiyeon giggled.

"Sungjongie told me all about it, Sunggyu-oppa !" Jiyeon laughed.

Sungjong high-fived Jiyeon and the two gossip and giggle together.

Your phone rang.

"Thank god I set an alarm, Sunggyu-sshi ! It's time to remove your arm cast !" You said happily.

Sunggyu smiled.

"This will be the only cast I'll miss .." Sunggyu thought, looking at his arm.

"You two kids stay here, okay ? I'm bringing Sunggyu to get his arm cast off." You told a busy Sungjong and Jiyeon, who were watching f(x)'s music bank stages.

...

"Carefull," You said, supporting Sunggyu with your shoulder.

Sunggyu managed to hop into the examination room.

"Stay here and wait for the doctor, okay ?" You instructed Sunggyu.

You turned to leave the room, but Sunggyu grabs your arm.

"~~~~ .. Can you stay with me ?" Sunggyu asked softly.

"Sure, I guess. But why ? Don't tell me you're scared !" You teased, sitting next to Sunggyu.

"No, I'm not scared .. I just want to be with you." Sunggyu said, looking into your eyes.

"What ?" You asked.

"I ... I really like you !" Sunggyu said, before pulling the blanket on the examination table over him, blushing like crazy.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hello ! 

The moment you've all been waiting for ! [I assume :b]

Whee ! The confession ! \o/

Haha :3

How is it so far ?

Please leave comments ! :3 

And sub ^^

EYE CANDY IS BACK HAHAHA.

This time is NAMGREASE's turn

[new red hair !!! looks nice on him ;3]

Okay I'm off !

See you guys soon n__n

Any questions or whatever feel free to wall post/ inbox ~

I check everyday :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[btw #PrayForSungyeol ! He sprained his wrist u__u]