[12]

Falling For The Doctor's Daughter

 

"Sunggyu ...."

"I like you too !" I said, smiling. "You're a really  great and friendly patient."

"And of course, I'm a nurse, I'll stay." You added.

Sunggyu popped his head out of the blanket.

Aish.

"I like you, as in like like, as in lo-" Sunggyu said sheepishly, stuttering a bit.

"Hmm ?" You said, not really listening carefully as you poured a glass of warm water.

Just then, the door opened.

"Kim Sunggyu-sshi ? Let's take off that cast !" A cheerful doctor exclaimed enthusiastically.

"How very convenient .." Sunggyu scoffed, trying to glare at the doctor, but he barely noticed Sunggyu's annoyed look.

...

Sunggyu sat on his bed, his nose still crinkled, annoyed at the doctor.

You laughed, and sat next to him.

"Hey, your cast is finally off, show some excitement !" You teased.

Sunggyu's face brightened.

"We get to go to your house tomorrow, right ?" Sunggyu asked, a smile not only on his face but in his eyes.

You sighed.

"Yes, we do-" You said, unable to complete your sentence.

Sunggyu interrupted you by waving his hands in the air excitedly.

"Oh yes, what were you going to say in the examination room just now ? I wasn't listening carefullly, i'm sorry !" You said, a little embarassed.

Suddenly, Sunggyu, supported by his two palms on the bed, looked deeply into your eyes, your faces inches apart.

"I ..." Sunggyu whispered.

Your heart raced.

His face ... His lips, were that close.

"Want to be ..." He continued.

You could tell he was nervous, his face was extremely red, and you felt warm too, despite the a/c being on.

"M-more than just a patient or friend to ... y-you" Sunggyu said finally into your ear, before darting straight under his blanket.

"I-I finally did it !" Sunggyu thought to himself, his body burning with embarassment, yet fear that you would reject him.

A few seconds passed.

Silence.

A minute passed.

Awkward silence.

Sunggyu began to panick, until he felt someone pulling the blanket off him.

"What if I said  you're on a month's probation ?" You said, your cheek next to his.

Sunggyu spun around in delight.

He cheered like some fanboy, and squeezed you into a tight hug.

"I would actually like to keep the ability to breathe, though !" You squeaked.

He let go, and scratched his hair, mumbling a 'sorry'.

"Careful, your leg is still in a cast !" You reminded, laughing.

"You better slep now, though !" You added.

"But I can't see you anymore if I closed my eyes .." Sunggyu muttered, and lay down reluctantly.

"You're such a kid, you know that ?" You teased.

"Sunggyu ... Oppa." You said, before kissing him on the cheek.

Sunggyu felt his cheeks burn, in a good-embarassed-way !

"Ahh, that's the dorky smile, eh ?" You teased.

"Good night !" Sunggyu shouted, darting under a blanket for the third time that night.

"I love you !" He said, popping his head out and darting back in again.

"You're definitely 5,"

"And I'm okay with that." You said, smiling again.

Your life has certainly been a lot more happier with Infinite and of course, Sunggyu, around.

...

You brushed your teeth, and blow dried your wet hair.

Today was a different day.

It was officially day one as Kim Sunggyu's girlfriend.

You threw on a warm white coat and wore a pair of blank skinny jeans with black heels.

You liked jeans with heels, it just went well for any occasion.

You drove to the hospital to get Sungjong and Sunggyu, they really wanted to visit your house.

“Gyuuuuuu !” You said cutely, pushing open the door.

It was your off day, so you could finally ditch the plain light blue hospital outfit.

Instead of the two boys you expected, you saw a red face surrounded by 4 other faces grinning like idiots to you.

Of course, Myungsoo was sitting on the window ledge, smirking.

“Hi …… Did I interrupt something ?” You asked cautiously.

“I hear someone and someone are together now ….” Woohyun said, smiling so wide, you could see even the teeth people typically don’t see unless they’re dentists.

“Really, I wonder who that is.” You smirked, with sarcasm.

“Kyaaaa, this is so cute !” Sungjong said, hopping about, linking arms with Sungyeol.

“Dongwoo isn’t here ?” You mumbled.

“Excuse me, while I bring a ball of sunshine and my new boyfriend hiding under a blanker –again- to pick up Jiyeon ..” You muttered.

“Nope, we’re all going too !” Sungyeol said, grinning.

“I guess you guys could,” You said cautiously.

“…. How are 6 guys and I going to squeeze into my 4 seater convertible and still have space for Jiyeon.” You said suddenly, staring at your car.

“Relax, I can drive !” Hoya said, clicking his car keys, causing a land rover’s lights to flash.

“Me and Dongwoo like to go for mountain trips sometimes,” Hoya said, smiling.

“Okay so Sunggyu, Sungjong and Jiyeon would sit with me and the rest with you ?” I said.

Hoya nodded, and opened the door to the land rover next to yours.

“Ah, Dongwoo.” You said, giving him a smile.

He smiled back, and waved.

Immediately, you ran towards the land rover.

“Puppies !” You exclaimed.

You gently carried over a small jindo puppy.

“They’re beautiful,” You gushed.

Sunggyu gazed at you.

“She’s amazing with animals …” He said, dorky smile appearing again.

“That’s Nurungie ~” Sungjong said happily.

“And there, with Dongwoo is Yokik and Jolie !” Sungyeol added.

“Coco and Dubu,” Woohyun said, with a  fake cough.

Sungyeol pouted.

“Coco and Dubu …” He mumbled.

“Wait, there’s only one dog with Dongwoo.” You said, looking at the adorable black and tan puppy in Dongwoo’s lap.

“There’s Dubu ~” Hoya said, pointing to a Myungsoo holding Dubu up, staring seriously into it’s eyes.

“You’re kidding, right ?” You said, laughing.

You kissed Nurung on its forehead and gave it back to Dongwoo.

“Anyway, here’s my address. I’ll head to Jiyeon’s first, you guys go ahead to my house.” You said, handing Hoya a piece of paper.

“Hey Jiyeon, we’re waiting outside your house, hurry !” Sungjong said into his phone.

In a minute, you saw Jiyeon creep out of her house, with a full backpack and luggage.

Sungjong quickly ran out and helped her throw everything into the trunk.

“Mission accomplished !” He exclaimed.

“Congrats Sunggyu oppa and ~~~~ unnie !” Jiyeon yelled as soon as she got onto the car.

You shook your head jokingly and laughing, glancing at a secretly delighted Sunggyu in the passenger seat next to yours.

___________________________________________________________________________

First chapter I wrote on a weekday in 2012 so far !

Been extremely busy with assignments and more assignments, and an upcoming exam, so I'm panicking now !

But writing's helping me relax.

Eye candy next time, sorry u__u

Comment & sub ! ^^

xoxo