[15]

Falling For The Doctor's Daughter

 

"Yah Leesungjong !" Sunggyu poked the maknae and pointed to a pile of brown on the white marble floor.
 
Sungjong shot Dubu a glare, as Dubu strolled away, unaffected.
 
"Only Myung's stare actually scares Dubu .." Sungjong said, dejected.
 
You flicked Sunggyu's forehead.
 
"Ow !" He yelped, 
 
“Don’t bully your dongsaengs !” You said, grinning.
 
You got some newspapers, but was stopped by Myungsoo.
 
“I’ll help him,” He said, ever-so-simply, taking the newspapers from your hands.
 
You smiled, and thanked him as you joined Woohyun and Sungyeol, who were, of course, stuffing their face with pie.
 
“You’re really the king of grease, Nam Woohyun !” Sungyeol laughed with you, listening to Woohyun talk about his past relationships.
 
Suddenly, a loud thud came from the bathroom.
 
Woohyun, Sungyeol and you exchanged looks and rushed to the bathroom.
 
 
“Hyung !” Sungyeol exclaimed, extending his arm.
 
An embarassed Sunggyu sat on the floor, rubbing his .
 
“Owch.” Woohyun said.
 
You sighed.
 
“Do I really need to watch you like a hawk ?{ You said softly, helping him to the sofa.
 
“I was just trying to help …” Sunggyu sulked.
 
“You could … When you’re recovered, and in the dorms !” Sungyeol said immediately.
 
“Then maybe Sungjongie can relax a little more,” He continued.
 
“Is your Gyu-hyung really mean ?” You asked jokingly, to which Woohyun immediately nodded.
 
Panicking, Sunggyu attempted to cover Woohyun’s mouth.
 
 
“Thanks, hyung ~” Sungjong said happily, as Myungsoo offered to do everything for him.
 
“You could return the favour,” Myungsoo whispered to Sungjong, with a sly smile.
 
“M-myung …. WHAT NOW ?” Sungjong whined.
 
“Confess to Jiyeon.” He said, with a smirk, walking away.
 
Sungjong froze.
 
“HYUNGGGGGG !”
 
 
“Should we go ? I think we’ve caused enough disasters to ~~~~’s house,” Hoya said, giving you an embarrassed smile.
 
“Sure, the puppies are tired,” Sungjong said, Nurung’s cream coloured fur.
 
“I wish I could play with Coco forever, he’s adorable !” Jiyeon said to herself, gently tugging a bone from Coco’s growing teeth.
 
“Did I mention we’’re actually finding new homes for these three puppies ?” Dongwoo said,.
 
“We really like them though, but I’d feel assured if Jiyeon’s the one keeping Coco,” Sungjong said, blushing. 
 
“Can I ?” Jiyeon said, a hopeful look in her eyes.
 
“Mimi does need a friend …” You said with a grin.
 
“And you guys can come over to visit Coco whenever you want !” Jiyeon said, hugging Sungjong.
 
Sungjong’s ears went redder than his face, a giant grin plastered on his face.
 
“Why not we all head for our dorm ? I bet Sunggyu misses it!” Hoya suggested.
 
“And maybe you could tell him to clean ?” Sungjong whispered to you.
 
“When his cast is off, okay ?” You joked, patting Sungjong.
 
“We have to head back to the hospital, his cast is coming off today!”
 
The phone rang, and Sunggyu picked it up and put it to your ears.
 
“Hello ?” You asked cautiously, as it was your father, or Dr. [your surname], during ‘working hours’.
 
“WHERE ARE YOU ? DO YOU NOT KNOW YOU ARE WORKING NOW ? DID YOU FORGET THAT SUNGGGYU’S CAST IS RESCHEDULED TO BE REMOVED TODAY ? DO YOU KNOW KIM SUNGGYU SSHI IS NOT IN HIS WARD ?” His voice droned on and on.
 
“Yes I know I’m working now. No I did not forget, I’m rushing over now. He is with me, we’ll be right there.”
 
“TWO OF YOU ONLY ? WHERE DID YOU GO ?” His voice rambled on.
 
Sighing, you said an ‘okay’ and hung up when he was done.
 
“Oh right… He doesn’t like singers, right ?” Sunggyu said, a little dejected.
 
“I don’t care about what he thinks, really,” You assured.
 
“I will win her heart fully.” Sunggyu thought to himself.
 
 
"It feels so light now !" Sunggyu said., hopping around the room.
 
 “Hamster,” You smirked.
 
You received a message from Jiyeon.
 
“They’ve reached their dorm, who knew those divas could take a bus !”
 
You smiled and replied with an “Okay ~”
 
Suddenly, your father pulls you out of the room.
 
"Now, I have suspicions but they better be wrong. I don't want anything between you and that idol. You will take the medical course in university, and meet a nice science student." Your father lectured sternly.
 
You felt your eyes sting but tried your best to resist from yelling at your father.
 
He was a man with a terribly broken heart.
 
“I understand.” You muttered quietly, and went back into the dorm.
 
“Feel better without that thick white cast around your leg ?” You said, forcing a smiile.
 
“Yes !” Sunggyu exclaimed like a child.
 
He hugged you tightly, his breath on your ears.
 
“Now, you can’t run or hide from me.” He whispered.
 
“I don’t want anything between you and that idol.”
 
Your father’s words rang in your ears.
 
You kissed Sunggyu on the cheek, and said you needed to go for the night.
 
 
You walked right past a disappointed Mimi, it’s eyes following you.
 
Your white chiffon dress swept past your knees repeatedly, as you climbed up to the loft.
 
Picking up your guitar, you strummed a random tune.
 
You stared into space, unaware of anything around you.
 
 
Sitting crossed legged on the sofa, Jiyeon had a cardigan draped over her shoulders, and a bowl of caramel popcorn on her lap.
 
With Coco curled up beside her, she watched tear jerkers alone, until someone flicked the light switch on.
 
“Jiyeon ?” 
 
Jiyeon quickly got up, and greeted your father.
 
“What are you doing here ?” He said, giving her a hug.
 
Jiyeon was your father’s favourite grand niece, and your favouite niece.
 
Surprisingly, your father didn't really care about her grades or goals.
 
“I kind of live here now …” She said sheepishly.
 
“Oh, the guest room. Okay, have fun. And keep the volume down !” He said, before loosening his tie and walking to his room, exhausted.
 
“That … Was unexpected.” Jiyeon said to herself, and adjusted herself comfortably on the sofa again.
 
“Morning,” Jong Ki said, hugging Eun Mi.
 
After these months, Eun Mi found out Jong Ki really was someone who understood and respected her.
 
She did really like him.
 
“It’s finally the weekend,” Eun Mi mumbled, half awake.
 
“I’ve got something planned out, and I want you to come with,” Jong Ki said enthusiastically.
 
“I haven’t been there in months, since I’ve been too busy. But you should come with, it’s the perfect place to release any stress !” 
 
For all these months, the guilt of stealing your boyfriend had engulfed Eun Mi, and she badly wanted to get rid of it.
 
Eun Mi actually a nice person..
 
Strong minded, but nice.
 
Eun Mi put on a cashmere pullover and jeans, and left the apartment.
 
In the car, Eun Mi had many thoughts on her mind.
 
“Jong Ki … I think it’s about time I move back to my own house.”
 
________________________________________________
 
I took far too long, didn't I ? T___T
Sorry!
I'm kind of in a writer's block now u__u
But I'll still do my best to update frequently !
And I bet Japanese inspirits are dying now because it's Second Invasion Japan ! ]o/
And I can't find my Beautiful Show tickets "c
But I will not waver :p
Okay eye candy ! [like finally...]
 
Sungyeol ♥
bb !!!
 
 
Now I feel guilty how my gifs are longer than my chapters.
Sigh u__u
Anyway I'm on tumblr!
Love you guys xxxxxxxx
 
P/s YEOLJONG'S REAL KISS IN JAPAN SECOND INVASION HOMG
By the way I'll prolly change the banner again [I'm sorry u__u]
I'll make it suit the story more, like the previous one.
Thank you subbies ! <3