Chapter 8

Impossible Love (Hiatus)

Seohyun woke up hours later to the sound of Kyuhyun snoring gently by the side of her bed. Smiling, she tried stretching herself only to realise their hands were still intertwined. Seohyun looked over to where Yoona was suppose to be and realised she had left and Sooyoung was nowhere to be seen as well. Glancing back at Kyuhyun who was now sleeping soundly even though he had promised to watch over her, Seohyun smiled as she gently bent to whisper in his ears. "Thank you oppa." Kyuhyun roused from his sleep at that moment and lifted his head up a little. His ears came in contact with Seohyun's lips as she hurriedly straighten herself before he could notice.

Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Kyuhyun cracked his neck a little straightening out the cricks he had suffered from sleeping in the uncomfortable position. He turned to see how Seohyun was and noticed that her face was a little red. Worried that she was developing an infection in her wounds, Kyuhyun placed his forehead against her's to check if she had a fever or not. His breath felt warm on her face as she blushed even deeper from the intimate contact they shared. Satisfied that she doesn't have a fever, Kyuhyun moved back only to realise that Seohyun was even redder than before. Seohyun mumbled some gibberish under her breath about the heater being too hot and quickly changed the topic.

School ended for the day and Kyuhyun and Seohyun headed out of the infimary and started on the journey home. On the way back, Seohyun smelt a very familiar smell in the air and ran towards the source. A weight on her hand jolted her back a little as she realised that her hands were still intertwined with Kyuhyun's. Not wanting to release her hands from the warmth that Kyuhyun's hands provided, Seohyun dragged him along as they ran towards the source of the smell. After finishing a whole bag of gogumas amongst themselves, Kyuhyun and Seohyun finally reached home only to find a note taped to the kitchen table.

"Dear children, Your mom and I have left for our 15th honeymoon trip. Our destination is Paris this time, the city of love. We won't be around for 2 weeks so please take good care of yourselves. Because you guys are old enough, we won't be asking Auntie Mae to come over for babysitting this time. So you will be all alone at home. Don't break anything and please don't burn the house down. We'll miss you guys. Au Revior my lovely children.." Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun who sighed as went back to his room to complete some more starcraft missions leaving Seohyun alone in the kitchen as she stared at the note in front of her blankly. Two weeks of alone time with Kyuhyun in the huge and empty house of theirs, she couldn't decide if this was going to be heaven to hell.