Chapter 6

Impossible Love (Hiatus)

Taking a sharp turn before reaching the classroom block, Seohyun wondered where they were heading to as the girl dragged her in the other direction heading away from the classrooms. Reaching the infirmary, she threw the door open and told Seohyun to rest on one of the beds as she promptly jumped into the other bed that was beside her and stretched herself out as she yawned into her hand and closed her eyes. The door was threw open shortly as a figure in a nurse outfit stood at the doorway. Seohyun bowed at her politely as she walked over to the sleeping figure beside Seohyun, lowered herself until she was level with the sleeping girl's ear and screamed as loud as she could into the girl's ears. The nurse watched as the sleeping figure jolted straight up in the air like an arrow only to land back down as she glared at the nurse with all the hatred she could muster and rubbed at her eardrums furiously in the hope that they have not burst after such ordeal. The nurse looked at the glare from the girl in front of her and smirked as she carefully placed her breakfast on the table on the extreme right. "Yah!, Im Yoona, if you think I am going to be intimidated by this pathetic glare of yours you can think again. I have faced you for the past one year and even though people are afraid of you and your so called connections, I aren't. So you can stuff your glare and return to your classroom NOW!" 

Seohyun turned to face her rescuer as she finally knew what her name was. Seohyun remembered this name because it was called out during roll call yesterday and everyone in the classroom had visably stiffen after this name was annouced. Catching bits and pieces from the scattered conversation around her, Seohyun has gathered certain information about this famous figure, Im Yoona. She was a repeater meaning that she had to repeat year one all over again. She was rumoured to have connections to the triads in the city so no one dared to bother her in school. Everyone remembered her from her entrance into school on her first day. Yoona had steped out from a black Audi on her first day of school but that wasn't the special par of her entrance. The special part of her entrance was the hundred harley davidsons that were parked outside the school and as she stepped out from the car, the harley davidsons gunned their engines for all it's worth and celebratory shots from their pistols were fired into the sky by the thuggish looking men outside. In school, she didn't bother to attend lessons and even if she did, she would sleep through the lectures and tutorials. The last teacher that had stupidly tried waking her up ended up with a 2 broken ribs and a chipped tooth thus securing Yoona with the nickname they call her behind her back. Akma which was another word for devil.

Yoona looked at the nurse in front of her and yawned as she reached into her bag, After remembering the rumors that surrounded Yoona. Seohyun half expected her to dig out a knife or even a gun of some sort and shoot the nurse to death or something. Instead, Yoona took out what looked like a nicely packed lunch box and dangled it from her fingers. Seohyun was shocked to see the expression on the nurse completely changed from one of disdain to one of euphoria as she whistled softly and grabbed the lunch box from Yoona's finger and came back with an excuse chit for the both of them. Yoona smirked silently to herself. "Works everytime."

After polishing off both boxes of breakfast the nurse finally turned her concentration onto Seohyun. Noticing the grazed knees and cuts from the barb wire, she grabbed a first aid kit off the trolley in front of her. Sitting beside Seohyun, she started tending to her injuries as Seohyun observed at the nurse in front of her. She didn't look that much older than both of them but judging from the way she easily polished off two fully packed boxes of breakfast, Seohyun determined that this nurse's metabolism rate must be superb. Glancing at the name off her nametag, Seohyun took mental note of her name. Choi Soo Young. Nodding to herself, she smiled at the name as it reminds her of a sports she used to like in high school. Swimming.

================================================================================================

On the other hand, Kyuhyun walked around campus as he has this unplesant feeling that something had happened to Seohyun. He tried walking past the lecture theatre she was suppose to be in but he could not spot her. Growing more and more irritable as the time passed, he walked around campus hoping that this little dongsaeng hadn't got herself lost again. Passing by a group of girls that were looking at the pictures inside a handphone, he stopped as he thought he heard them mention Seohyun's name. Scraps of conversation caught his attention as he slowly walked towards them trying to find out what had happened to Seohyun. "We really got her good this time, lets see if she still dares to cling on to our prince Kyuhyun after this" Showing off the pictures in her handphone, the leader proudly exclaimed as her friends nudge her to alert her of the approaching Kyuhyun. She blushed deeper and redder as he approached them and before she could react, her phone was pried off her fingers and landed into the hands of Kyuhyun who quickly browsed through the content. He saw in the gallery pictures of Seohyun getting beaten up by the group of girls in front of her as one of the picture clearly showed the leader posing for the camera with her foot mocking a kick at Seohyun's head. 

 The anger welled up and erupted out of Kyuhyun as he saw the pictures. Grabbing the leader by the collar, he lifted her bodily up and slammed her against the plaster wall behind. His eyes flashed with anger and angst as he could imagine the pain that Seohyun had to endure as a result of his nonchalences and he released it all on the girl in front of him. He drew a fist back and smashed it into the wall just a few inches away from her face as the plaster wall quivered from the impact and plaster rained down upon them.. The tears rolled down her face when she saw the fury and hatred he had for her in his eyes as she begged for his forgiveness and tried explaining that she did all this because of her love of him. Throwing her onto the ground, Kyuhyun took her phone and smashed it into the wall in front of him. As it disintegerated into pieces, he looked at the girl on the floor with resentment in his eyes and turned his back on her. Walking away, he continued his search for Seohyun determined to never let her be alone in campus ever again.