No Good

In Love With A Convict

Jooyoung woke up earlier then planded. He left Hyolyn sleeping and headed for Chanyeol's room. "Wake up". Chanyeol blinked. "What?" "We have to go". Jooyoung had some buisness to sort out. "What about Hyolyn?" "We'll be back before she wakes". Chanyeol nodded.  After they were both ready, Jooyoung handed Chanyeol his gun. "What are we doing?" "We're getting revenge and money" Chanyeol nodded. "I do love money and pain". Jooyoung laughed at his friend. They left the mansion. 

Hyolyn woke up a few hours later. She sat up and streached. "Morni-". Hyolyn looked at he hand witch was touching the bed-spread. Jooyoung was'nt there. It was unlike him to wake-up without sayinggood morning. Where was he? And why was it so quiet? Hyolyn climbed out of bed and walked to Chanyeol's room. He wasn't there either. "I wonder?" "Meow". Hyolyn turned around. "Tidoshii, where'd you come from?" He rubbed himself against her leg. "Where is everyone?" "Meow". She smiled at him. "Lets go outside". 

"Take their stuff". Chanyeol smiled. He took all the money from the victims body's. "Lets go". Jooyoung left the warehouse. He and Chanyeol walked back to the car. On their way back, Jooyoung could see Hyolyn in the garden. "Chanyeol, go do whatever". Chanyeol looked at Hyolyn. "Oh, I see". He patted Jooyoung's shoulder and went inside, Jooyoung walked down the alley way into the garden. Hyolyn was playing with the fish in the pond. Jooyoung crouched down next to he, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "I missed you this morning". She smiled at him. "Sorry". They kissed. Hyolyn hugged him. "We should spend the day together". Jooyoung kissed her head. Hyolyn felt somthing inside his pocket. "What's this?" She pulled out a credit card with the name Park Soo-hyuk on it. "Who's this?" Jooyoung looked at the card. "Um, I'm holding it for somone". He went to take the card from Hyolyn's hand but she pulled it away. "What did you do?" He sighed. "It's a fight for suvival baby, you won't understand". Hyolyn shook her head, covering with he hand. "You did'nt, say you did'nt". Jooyoung held her shoulder. "It was quick, I promise". Hyolyn turned around and ran upstairs. No matter how happy she was, whenever Jooyoung was around her, he made her cry. "Hyolyn wait".

There was a quiet knock on the door. "Miss Hyolyn?" Chanyeol peeked his head round the door. Hyolyn sat up. "He was'nt prepeared to lose you". Hyolyn shook her head. "Did he kill her?" Chanyeol smiled. "Of course not". "Why dose he have it?" Chanyeol sat next to her. "He has a lot, it's somthing he does". She rested her head on Chanyeol's arm. "I don't want him to do this anymore". "He's not aloud to quit". Hyolyn looked at Chanyeol. "Why, what do you mean?" "He's looking for somthing, but I don't know what". Hyolyn looked at the door. "Is he always going tp be like this?" Chanyeol shrugged. "No idea, maybe, maybe not". Hyolyn closed her eyes. "I hope he dose". Chanyeol tickled her. "He's no good, you know that, what if he can't change". Hyolyn smiled. "Anyone can change, even him". "If it we're you, would you change?" She sat up. "I'd do anything for love, whould'nt he?" Chanyeol smilled. "Of course he would". They laughed. "He's no good".