Breakout

In Love With A Convict

The alarm sounded as the men all ran for the prison gates. Chanyeol laughed as he followed the others onto the streets of Seol. "Hahaha, those stupid pricks, they did'nt eve see that coming". Jooyoung smilled. "Oh hell yeah, Seol, here we come". The gunshots fired at them. "Aaagh, , my leg". Jooyoung limped into the forest for cover. He had lost Chanyeol and the others. It was just him now and he was gonna survive, no matter what it took,

"Come on now Tidoshii, bed". Hyolyn pointed towards the ready made bed. "Come on now, night night". Tidoshii stared at her. "Meeow". Hylyn sighed. "Please Tidoshii, I'm tired and I wanna go to sleep, just this once, you can stay up tomorrow, I promise". Tidoshii purred as he walked towards his bed. "Meow". Hyolyn smiled as he fell asleep. Climbing into bed she turned her lamp on and reached for her phone. "Mmm, news updates". Flicking through all the celeb drama she crossed the brakeing news list. "Holy ". Prison Break: Be Aware. Hyolyn turned her phone off and layed down. It was one thing to be strong, but it was another to be weak. Hyolyn was a wimp and was scared of everything that went bump in the night. She layed on her side and closed her eyes. She tried to sleep, but could'nt. Tossing one way and turning the over, she gave up sitting up. Climbing out of bed she decided to get some air.

Limping through the streets, Jooyoung huffed and puffed. His leg was bleeding like a . In the distance he could see a shine of lights, it was a miracle. Lipming as fast as he could he reached the short distance of the apartment. "P-p-p-ple". He colapsed just a few inches away from the gate. He could hear a pair of hurried footsteps coming towards him.

"Oh my god". Hyolyn opended the gate and rushed to the mans aid. Carefully shaking him she had to get him into the house. She wrapped his arm around her neck and lifted him up, he was heavy for a skinny guy. She maneged to reach the front door and get him in the appartment. "Oh my, h-h-h-hello". The guy did'nt move. Struggling to get him onto the couch, she saw his leg was wounded. "If you can hear me, you're gonna be OK". She rushed for her medical cupboard. Hurrying to stop the bleeding, she cut the fabric of his trouser's and wrapped a banddage arround the wound. "Oh, Tidoshii, he's been hurt pretty badly". Tidoshii meowed. "We should let him rest, OK, let's go back to bed".