First Time

In Love With A Convict

Hyolyn woke up the next day, exgusted. She hated it here, it smelt bad and she missed Key and Tidoshii, she missed her shop, her home. It was scary here and Jooyoung was a diffrent person. "I can't belive it, I helped you". Jooyoung hesitated to look at Hyolyn. "I wanna go home". "You will, just not yet, I need you for something". Hyolyn closed her eyes. "What?" She felt Jooyoung's hand on hers. "I need you to come away with me". Hyolyn pulled her hand away. "Please, Jooyoung, I wanna go home, to my family". Jooyoung stood up. "Your not happy there". "I'm not happy here". Jooyoung looked at her. "Listen to me, I can help you and you can help me aswell". Hyolyn looked up at him with red eyes. "How?" Jooyoung her cheek lightly. He addmitted to himself he had feelings for her, but she deserved better. "Do you trust me?" "No". Hyolyn layed back down on the bed, staring up at the celing. "But I might as well listen". "I have to leave the country with Chanyeol, for a few days and I need you to come with me, I need your help, to make a distaction". Hyolyn looked at him. "NO, I'm not doing your dirty work, I barley know you". "You can trust me". Hyolyn shook her head. "No I can't". She started to cry. Jooyoung sighed. "You'll be safe with me, dont worry". He left her alone in the room, sighing as he lent back on the door. "Well?" He looked at Chanyeol. "Shut up".

It was 12:00pm on the dot. Hyolyn opened the door leading to the hallway, slowly peeking out. Jooyoung forgot to lock it that nightt, in fustration she figured. Slowly she left the room, closing the door behind her. She tiptoed down the hallway. It was pitched black and silent. Scaning the cost was clear, Hyolyn made a quick but quiet escape for the what she thought, was the front door. She opened it despratly, after relizing it was'nt locked. "I did'nt find the letter". Jooyoung swang round in his chair, shocked to see Hyolyn looking back at him. "I thought you were Chanyeol". Hyolyn just looked at him. She could see he was tired. "Go to bed". Jooyoung looked back at her. "No, I'm not tired, plus I have work to do". Hyolyn stood there watching him. "I'm sorry about earlier". Jooyoung shut the book he was writing in. "Why?" He looked at her. "I did'nt mean to be rude, I'm just homesick, I do want to go home, but I guess that's not happening". Jooyoung sat back in his chair. "Yeah, just know, I'll never let you get hurt". Hyolyn was confussed at why Jooyoung was being this way. "Why would I get hurt?" Jooyoung looked her in the eye. She was getting closer. "Because you're from a very well know family, your rich a target". Hyolyn's knee touched his. "What are you doing?" Hyolyn looked at him. "Nothing, sorry". She turned to leave, but was stopped by Jooyoung grabbing he wrist. "Is this your first time?" He stood up, leading her out the door. "W-w-what?" Jooyoung was going to confess. He reached a door that was round the corner to his study. "Do you trust me?" Hyolyn did'nt responed. He opened the door, revealing his bedroom. Hyolyn gulped. "How can I". Jooyoung tucked a lose strand of hair behind her ear. "You can't". He slid a finger undernigth her chin. Hyolyn looked him in the eyes. He pressed his lips onto hers. Hyolyn was confused at why she was'nt pulling away. Jooyoung slid his hands around her back. He lifted her up into his arms without breaking the kiss. He walked down the hall and into his bedroom. Hyolyn gasped as he pulled away and placed her on the bed. She watched as he turned  and shut the door, locking it. "I'm still a ". Jooyoung walked towards the bed. "Really". He climbed onto the bed and crawled towards her. "I'm saving myself for marrige". Jooyoung hummed as he kissed her neck, trying to find her sweet-spot. "Stop". "You don't mean that". He kissed her forehead, then her lips. "So soft". Hyolyn shuddered from the touch of his thum running across her lip. He layed her down as they kissed. "Baby". Hyolyn sat up. "I'm not your baby, I don't want this". Jooyoung stoked her hand. "I can make you feel good". Hyolyn closed her eyes as she felt Jooyoung's lips pepper her shoulder with kisses up to her neck. She let out a moan as he went up her neck and onto her cheek. "If your saving yourself, then why are you all excited?" "I'm not". She had to admit she liked this dangerous personality of Jooyoung, he made her excited and curious. "Do you want this?" She looked at him. "No". She did really and Jooyoung could tell. Really she was . "Trust me". She closed her eyes.

A few minutes passed and Hyolyn was racking Jooyoung's back, leaving marks from pleasure and pain. Jooyoung collapsed onto his back. "Say your stay with me". Hyolyn layed on her side. "Why, this is'nt love, it's lust". "It's truth". Jooyoun her hand with his thumb. "What are you saying, you love me?" Jooyoung chuckled. "I never said that". Hyolyn sat up covering her cleavage with the dovet. "Then what was that?" Jooyoung sat up on his arms. "It's whatever you want it to be". He kissed Hyolyn's shoulder. "I don't want it to be just fun, I want this to mean somthing". Jooyoung rested his head on her arm. "Are you saying you love me?" Hyolyn closed her eyes. "Would you love me?" "Depends". She sighed. "I want to know first, if you don't, I'll leave". Jooyoung smirked. "And if I do?" "I don't know". Jooyoung grabbed his boxers from the floor and slip them back on. "What would you prefer?" Hyolyn looked away. "I don't know, I'd like to go home, but I don't want to lose you". Jooyoung took her hand in his. "Then say your stay". She sighed. "I miss my mum, I miss Key". "Who's that's?" Hyolyn smiled. "He's my bestfriend, I miss Tidoshii". Jooyoung looked away. "Who's Tidoshii?" "He's my cat". Hyolyn looked at their hands. "I love you". She looked at him. "What?" "I love you". Jooyoung stood up. "Say your stay". Hyolyn looked away. "I love you too". Jooyoung smiled. "Goodnight Hyolyn". "Stay with me, please". Jooyoung nodded. He climbed back into bed, letting Hyolyn snuggle up to him. "Will you stay?" She looked at him. "If you really love me, you'd stay". She nodded. "I love you too". He kissed her head and they fell asleep.