Pills & Potions

In Love With A Convict

The man looked around before handing Jooyoung the money. He took the bag, stuffing it into his pocket. "Let's go, we have no buisness here anymore". Chanyeol followed his freind. Jooyoung was making the deals around town. He relied on Chanyeol, they were a team. Jooyouung would take the orders, while Chanyeol made the drugs, sorting them into packets and boxes. Jooyoung would then diliver them to the addicts and buyers, the they would repeat the process. But tonight was different. "Man, that's another 8 sold, we almost making a profit". Chanyeol was counting the money. "Man, that's alot, but not enough". He put the money into a tin box. "Lets go". Jooyoung and Chanyeol walked away.

Hyolyn scanded the hallway before making a run for the door. "Where dio you think your going?" She turned to look at Key. He had his arms crossed with a "I don't bloody think so" look on his face. "I'm just going to get some air, is that illegal?" Key was getting sick of keeping Hyolyn's secrets. "Fine, I don't care, just be back in time for supper". She hugged him. "Your never regret this". Key rolled his eye's, Mrs.Jyong was gonna whack him for this.

"That's all I know, I swear". Jooyoung was'nt fooled by the man's begging. "Seriously, do you think I'm stupied?" The man shook his head. He looked at Chanyeol. "You know what to do". Chayeol nodded, looking back at the man on the floor. He pulled his gun out of his pocket. "Please, I'll get the money, Ipromis, I'll pa-". The gun shot was sounded. Chanyeol looked at Jooyoung. "What now?" Jooyoung smiled. "We'll get the next collect the next lot". Chanyeol placed the gun ack in his pocket. Jooyoung turned around then stopped.

Hyolyn froze. She was scarred, teffified even. Jooyoung looked back at her. She did'nt recongnise him. "I-I-I did'nt see anything, I swear". Jooyoung approched her. She looked at him, remebering the face. "Y-y-you, I dont understand". Jooyoung placed a hand on her shoulder. "There's no need to". He knocked her out like a light.

"Uuugh, my head". Hyolyn sat up. She was in some room with no windows.The walls were brown and the room was a tip, with a fire in a fireplace. She was sat on a bed. She started to shake when she heard the door opening. "NO, NO, please don't hurt me". She started to cry. Jooyoung looked at her. "Why would I?" He sat on the end of the bed, looking right in her eyes. "Long time no see". Hyolyn shook her head. "It can't be, I helped you". Jooyoung nodded. "Yes and now I'm helping you". Jooyoung took Hyolyn's hand. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you". "Please, let me go". He shook his head. "I can't do that". "Why not?" Hyolyn's voice was shaking with fear. "In case you tell somone where I am". Hyolyn shook her head. "I won't, please". "STOP SAYING PLEASE". Hyolyn started to cry. She was terrified. "Oh, don't cry, I wont hurt you". Jooyoung took a strand of her hair inbetween his fingers. "Your beautiful". Hyolyn looked up at him. "What?" Jooyoung stood up. He walked towards the door. "I promise I won't hurt you, but on one condition". Hyolyn looked up at him in fear. "Only on one condition". "What is it?" Jooyoung opened the door. "Your stay here, with me". Hyolyn let tears run down her face. "Why me?" Because your speciel, I trust you". Hyolyn shook her head. Jooyoung left, locking the door behind him. Hyolyn was alone, afraid, the boy she met that night had changed.

Jooyoung lent aginst the door, he was helping her, he thought. She ment something to him, she was like a pice of him he could'nt let go of. "Hey, are you hungry?" Chanyeol looked up at him from the kitchen. "Course".