Lies

In Love With A Convict

Hyolyn had been with Jooyoung for a month know. She still missed her mum and Key, but was in a way happy here. "Morning". She felt Jooyoung behind her. He kissed her shoulder. "I made you breakfast, it's in the microwave". Jooyoung walked away. "You got up so early, I was suprised when I reached over to cuddle you". Hyolyn chuckled. "You wanted a cuddle?" She walked over to the table sitting opposite Jooyoung. "No, I thought you did". She laughed. Jooyoung barley laughed, he barley smiled. "Jooyoung, I want to see my family". Jooyoung stopped eating. "You know I cant let you". "Why not?" He carried on eating. Hyolyn waited for his awnser. "Jooyoung?" He put his cuttlery down. "I just can't". He finished his breakfast and stood up to take a shower. "Are you hiding somthing from me?" Jooyoung looked at Hyolyn. "Keep asking question's and you'll see where you're end up". He walked away. Hyolyn followed behind. He entered the bathroom. "I WANT TO KNOW!" Jooyoung shook his head. "I can't". "Please Jooyoung". He turned to look at her. "I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!" Hyolyn looked at himcuriously. "What do you mean?" Jooyoung smiled. "There gone". Hyolyn left the bathroom. She was going to see her family, with or without Jooyoung's help.

While Jooyoung was getting dressed, Hyolyn sneeked out the house. She was heading home, she wanted to see her mum. It was quiet a way away and she was in a diffrent city. After asking a cab driver if he could take her there, she was on her way home. It was 2 hours away, but it was worth it. After arriving at her street, Hyolyn walked down to her Parents mansion. "What?" Hyolyn looked in shock, her house was gone, burnt down to the ground. She broke down in tears. "Miss, are you OK?" She looked up. "What happend here?" The girl sighed. "There was an attack on this family, the husband and wife died, the boy in the house was missing, neighboors say he was looking for someone". Hyolyn continued to cry. Her parents were dead and Key was missing. "Tidoshii?". "Huh?" Hyolyn stood up. "What about the pet, where's thier cat?" The girl smiled. "Nobody knows, he was'nt here when the house was attacked". Hyolyn knew Jooyoung was involved. She trusted him, loved him. "All those month's, he was out late, when did this happen?" The girl looked at the house. "2 months ago". Hyolyn thanked her. She wanted awnser's.

Jooyoung threw the glass aginst the wall. "WHERE IS SHE!?" Chanyeol shook his head. "I don't know". He sat down in his chair and rubbed his head. "Did you tell her anything?" Chanyeol and Hyolyn grew close as friends during her time here, but he never shared Jooyoung's secrets. "No, she never asked". Jooyoung stood up. " SAKE!" Chanyeol's ear twitched, indigateing that there was someone else hear. "Move". Jooyoung left his study, Chanyeol following close behind. "Hyolyn?" Hyolyn looked up at him on the stairs. "DID YOU KILL THEM?!" Jooyoung shook his head and rushed towards her. "No, I would'nt". Hyolyn looked at Chanyeol. "Don't lie to me, we're friends". Chayeol gulped as Jooyoung looked at him. "I don't know sweetheart". Hyolyn walked away from Jooyoung. "Babe". She stopped. "There dead arn't they?" Jooyoung walked towards her. "There was nothing I could do". "You we're there?" Jooyoung nodded. "It was'nt my call". Hyolyn burst into tears. She ranaway from Jooyoung. "Thanks alot dickhead". "What did I do?"

Jooyoung opend door to the bedroom. Hyolyn was faced down, shaking from the sobs. She'd moved rooms and shared with Jooyoung, using her old one as her dressing room. "Go away". Jooyoung closed the door. "Baby". Hyolyn sat up. "Why did'nt you do somthing". Jooyoung stood next to the window. "Why did'nt you help her?" "I would of lost you". Hyolyn cryed heavily. "Why do you keep saying that?" "Because she'd of seen you and I'd lose you". Hyolyn looked at him. "Did you kill them?" Jooyoung shook his head. "No". "Do you know who did?" He looked away. "You do, don't you". "Thier called Infinate, there a mafia". Hyolyn cried harder then ever. Jooyoung sat next to her, rubbing her back. "DON'T TOUCH ME, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!" She ran out of the room. Jooyoung stood up and ran after her. "Hyolyn, don't leave". She kept running. When she reached the gate to Jooyoung's house, she stopped. She loved him, but he betrayed her. She turned to see him standing at the front door with Chanyeol by his side. "I love you". She opend the gate and left.

Jooyoung looked at Chanyeol. "Find me the killer or I'll kill you, GO". Chanyeol jumped a little. Jooyoung headed inside, he had to prepare to fight fo his woman. "I'm goning to get her back". Chanyeol nodded. "What do I tell her?" Jooyoung punche Chanyeol's chest. "I DON'T CARE, GET HER BACK!"