We meet again

In Love With A Convict

"HYOOOLYYYN! HYOOOLYYN!?". Rushing around the house, Key looked aimlessly for his noona, she was'nt to be seen. "Hyolyn, where are you?" He turned to bump into Hyolyn's mum. "Mrs.Jyong, have you seen". "Hyolyn, no, I'm looking for her though". "Me too". Mrs.Jyong rushed upstairs whil Key ran into the left hallway of the mansion. "HYOOLLYYN?". Sitting up in the bath, Hyolyn could hear the comotion from outside."Mother, why do you call". Mrs.Jyong turned around to face her daughter. "Come". Key followed them. "Boy, please go, me and my daughter must have a word in secret". Mrs.Jyong pushe him out the door and shut it. Turning around to look at her daughter, she shreeked. "Key come back, help me remeber". Key walkeed in giving Mrs.Jyong a look that said, "Your carzy". Mrs.Jyong sat next to Hyolyn and wrapped her arms around her. "Tonight your father is throughing a party and half the city has been invited". "Yeah, tonight is the night you meet, the one". Hyolyn smiled at Key. "Hyolyn, what do you think of Hyungseung?" Hyolyn shrugged. "He's OK, I don't really know him though". Mrs.Jyong sighed. "He's going to ask for your hand tonight, please don't let me and your father down". Hyolyn sighed. "OK, I'm not making any promises". Mrs.Jyong stood up and walked to the door. "Nurse, uggh". Hyolyn thought. "Go girl, make happy nights, happy days". 

The fire works went off, Jooyoung watched in silence. "Wooo hooo, are we gonna party or what". Chanyeol jumped out of the car followed by Sua and Jackson. "Hey, party pooper, come on". Jooyoung smilled. "Your life is in the party, not mine". Sua laughed. "Bro, have fun for once, before you know it, it will be too late. Jooyoung could'nt stop thinking about what happened when he was helped by Hyolyn. "OK, I'm coming, just remember we have to be carefull". Chanyeol nodded. "Yeah yeah, I know, hurry up, let's party". Jooyoung stood up and followed his freinds.

Key smiled as Hyolyn stood on the balcony. "Fireworks are pretty, but, there to noisy". Hyolyn turned around and smiled. "Hey, if it helps, maybe a little paaarttty, is neccesery". Hyolyn laughed at her freind doing a attempted drop. "Be careful Key". They both laughed as Hyolyn's mother wallked in. "You two are still up here, come on, Hyolyn the night is still young and so are you". Hyolyn wallked past her mother. "I'm sorry, I can get carried away". Key followed her laughing.

It was loud in the hall. The band were playing some kind of jazz music, it was'nt really in tune though. Jooyoung sighed. "Chanyeol, why do you always mannage to convince me into doing these things". Chanyeol laughed. "Just follow my example". Chanyeol handed his tickets to the bouncer at the door. He looked at the two of them, before shifting his head to let them in. "Easy". Jooyoung looked up at the chandelier, it was massive. "Hey, welcomne to the hopuse of Jyong, it's too big". Jooyoung looked at all the people around him. He was getting dizzy by all the dancing. He out. Jooyoung opened his eyes to the feeling of being surrounded my water. He panicked, suddenly standing up straight. He brushed his hair back. "Your supposed to wash your hands, not try to kill yourself". He did'nt look at the man talking. The aquarium in front of him was amazing. He'd never seen one in a bathroom before. The fish swam everywhere, he followed the clownfish around the tank with his eyes. The fish swam through a hole in a rock, Jooyoung looked through to see another eye looking back. He shot up, as so did the other person. He looked at the girl on the otherside of the fish-tank. She looked away from him, slowly turning her head back in his direction. "Hyolyn, come on". The girl was pulled by the arm and left the bathroom. Jooyoung qiuckly left to follow her intop the hall. He saw her being taken up the stairs, towards her pearants. Jooyoung stopped. "Is she a Jooyoung?" Hyolyn looked down at him. "He's name is Jooyoung, he's a convict, from the prison bust". Hyolyn looked down at him. "Jooyoung?"

Chanyeol pulled Jooyoung's arm. "Come on, this place blows". "I know that girl". Jooyoung pointed to Hyolyn. Chanyeol looked up. "Her, who is she?" Jooyoung smiled. "She told me her name was, Hyolyn". Chanyeol patted his shoulder. "Cool, well she's out of your lege". Jooyoung smilled at Chanyeol. "Shut up". He looked back at Hyolyn as Chanyeol pulled his arm. She looked back at him sadly. Suddenly a women came up behind her with another man. He looked back at her, then at him. "Is she a Jyong?" Hyolyn watched as he left the party. "Why? why do I have to fall so easily? My only love, a convict, I have seen him before, but did'nt realise".