Avenging Hyunseung

In Love With A Convict

Jooyoung kissed Hyolyn's shoulder. She smiled. He climed out of bed and headed for the shower. The water hit his back as he looked at the floor. "13 Djang road". He stod up straight. Hyunseung looked back at him. "Forgive me". He blinked and Hyungseung was gone. He had to fix his past, vanish his guilt, for Hyuna. After his shower he told Hyolyn he was going to be gone for the day. "Where are you going?" "Can we come?". He shook his head. "It's a private matter". Hyolyn smiled. "The whole day, geez, do I need to come?" He shook his head. "I just need to go out, I'll see you tonight". He kissed Hyolyn before walking away. "Bring us Churo". Chanyeol laughed at Key. 

The ride was a long one, Djang road was far from Jooyoung's. He made stops along the way, until finally her reached his destination. He steped out the car and looked at the building. He was at the Djang City Hospital. He walked in with a boquet of flowers. "Excuse me, I'm looking foe a Miss Kim Hyuna?" The secratry typed her name in and told him to head for the third floor. Jooyoung thanked her and headed for the lifts. When he arrived on the floor, he went looking for Hyuna's name. He saw a woman in the far corner of the hospital rocking backwards and forwards. She was in her own room, seperated by the other patiant's. Jooyoung slowly walked over. Opening the door slowly he almost cried. "Hyuna?" She looked at him. Her hands were covered in saliva. "I brought you flowers, I hope you like them sweetheart". She looked at him, breathing heavily. "Have you been to the toilet today?" She moaned. "I did'nt think so, lets clean you up". He smiled at her. 

Jooyoung washed Hyuna's back and legs, hands, feet, bottom. He washed the grease out of her hair before brushing the tangles out. After she ws clean, he dryed her, which was just as difficult as washing her and getting her undressed, because she kept rocking. He cooked for her. and fed her. He changed her bed, which was coverd in feces and urine. He stayed with her the whole day. "Wanna go for a walk, Princess?" Hyuna smiled, letting a big pool of saliva fall from . Jooyoung cleaned it with his sleeve. "Lets go".

The walked around the hospital gardens. He picked flowers for Hyuna and some for Hyolyn. They stayed up almost the whole night. He cooed her to sleep when they we're back in her room. "I'll see you again soon, I promise". He kissed her head and left.

Hyolyn was watching the door. When she heard the keys in the lock she smiled widely. "Jooyoung". He smiled at her as she walked over to hug him. "Where were you?" He kissed her cheek. "Seeing a friend". "Who?" He kissed her again. "She's just, somone I know". Hyolyn pulled away. "It's not like that. I promise". He kissed her hand. "Lets sleep". Sleep turned into love. Hyolyn peppered Jooyoung's face with soft kisses. He gripped the sheets in plesure. "I swear it feels better everytime we have ". He laughed at Hyolyn. He released into her, collapsing onto her shoulder. "Goodnight". She kissed his head.

The next day Jooyoung went back to the hospital to discharge Hyuna. "She's might be mental, but that dos'nt mean she's nt a person". The nurse shook her head. "If you want her, she's yours". He signed the discharged sheet and collected the few things Hyuna had been left. He walked her to the car and drove her back to the mansion. When he arrived Chanyeol was waiting. "Take her stuff in, her rooms the one next to mine and Hyolyn's, I don't want her to far". Chanyeol looked at Hyuna who was rocking backwards and forwards. "What wrong with her?" "Nothing, leave her alone". Chanyeol nodded. He took Hyuna's things inside. Jooyoung locked the car after helping Hyuna out. "Lets get ou inside princess". She moaned. He smiled at her as they walked up the steps to the door.