Really Didn't Mean It

In Love With A Convict

Hyunseung laughed. "Man, that's too much, stop stop". Jooyoung smilled. "Hey, wanna climb a tree?" He nodded, following Hyungseung's lead. The palyed all morning till noon. Jooyoung streached. He and Hyunseung walked home. His house was on the way, while Hyunseung's was another 3 blocks. As they walked it got dark. Street lamps were on. Cars rushed past. One turn here, another there. Jooyoung pulled Hyunseung through a corn field for some reason that still has to be explained. As the made there way through the corn, Jooyoung heard a gun shot. "What was that?" He shrugged. "Let's keep walking". They walked till they arrived at the beach. "Wanna go for a swim?" Jooyoung smilled. "Skinny dip?" "Course". He and Hyunseung got completly . "Last on in's a rotten egg". Jooyoung laughed as he and Hyunseung raced into the freezing water. "Hey, we should'nt be here". "What's the problem?" Jooyoung shrugged. "It's just my pairents, that's all". He and Hyunseung laughed for a few hours, splashing and swiming races. Jooyoung looked up to see a group of men standing by thrailing, looking down at them. "Lets go, Im getting a bad vibe". Jooyoung nooded agreeing with Hyunseung. They got dressed and headed through the shortcut to Hyunseung's house. There was a lot of russtling and cough's coming from everywhere. Jooyoung turned around to see if they were being followed. "It's cold man". He turned back around to see Hyungseung had gone. He stopped walking. "Very funny, come out know". He laughed. There was no awnser. "Hyunseung?" Jooyoung walked over to where he last heard Hyunseung. He looked into the tree's only to see Hyunseung's hunched over body against a tree. He slowly approached. "Hyung?" Hyunseung had lost alot of blood Jooyoung paniced. He was confused about what to do. Being a 17 yearold, he quickly lifted Hyunseung over his shoulder and walked ferther into the forest. When he was far from the path he started to dig as deep as possible with his hands. A few hours later he dumped Hyunseung's body into the hole and covered it up. Jooyoung broke-down and cried.

Hyolyn watched as Hyuna chewed a chewing ring she'd brought her. "Why is she like this?" She looke at Key. She shrugged. "Because she's autistic, she's always been like this, it's just worse then others". Hyuna chewed and chewed. Key smiled. "She is cute, I guess". Hyolyn smiled. "Well, I love her no matter what she's like". They all laughed. "I adore her". Chanyeol jumped from the sound of Jooyoung voice. "Don't do that, please". Hyolyn smiled. "When did you get back?" "A minute ago". Chanyeol nodded. "Don't do that to me man, you know I don't like suprises". Jooyoung rolled his eyes. Hyolyn looked at Hyuna who was attached to Jooyoung's arm in a flash. "She missed you". Jooyoung smilled at Hyuna. "I missed her to". Hyuna sqeeked as Jooyoung sqeezed her cheek. Hyolyn could'nt help the tears fall from her eyes. Hyuna looked at her and flapped her arms around in confusion. "What's wrong?" Hyolyn smilled, whipping a tear from her eye. "Nothing"