Sinful Confession

In Love With A Convict

Jooyoung looked down at his hands, they were covered in blood. There was pools and pools of it, everywhere. "Forgive me Hyunseung". He shot up from his nightmare gasping for air. He rubbed his eyes. "Another nightmare?" Hyolyn was lying next to him. "Yeah, it's nothing, go back to sleep". He layed back down. "You keep having nightmares, it's been 2 weeks". Hyolyn was worried about him. He would shoot up like that most nights, it scared her a little. "What was it about?" "Nothing". Jooyoung layed there, knowing she could see right through him. Hyolyn hated keeping secrets. "You can tell me". He smiled. "It's not important". She sat up, hugging him. "Who's Hyunseung?" He closed his eyes. "Nobody". He threw the covers off him, climbing out of bed. "Don't go". He smiled at Hyolyn. "I need a drink, I'll be back". She watched him leave.

Water ran out the tape, it was still dark, but it was 2:00 AM. Jooyoung drank it in one go. Placing his cup in the sink he looked out the window. There stood a boy who's t-shirt was coverd in blood on one-side. "You left me". Jooyung stumbled backwards, falling into a chair. "Jooyoung?" He looked at the door. Chanyeol was wakened by the noise he was making. "Sorry". He stood up. "What's the matter bro?" He smiled. "Nothing". He followed Chanyeol back upstairs. "Good morning". He smiled at his friends sarcasim. He looked back out the window.

The sun streamed through his office window. Jooyoung watched Hyolyn play with Tidoshii. She was making all these wired noise's. "Come play". He shook his head. "No thanks, I'm not a cat kind of person". Hyolyn sighed. "What?" "Nothing, your just not a person". She smiled at him. "I'm a Jooyoung kind of person". Hyolyn laughed. "So am I". Jooyoung sipped his coffee. He looked over at the door. His eyes widend. Hyunseung was looking straight back at him. "What are you looking at?" Jooyoung snapped back into reality. Hyunseung was gone once again. "Nothing, train of thought". She stood up. "If there was somthing wrong, you'd tell me, right?" He smiled at her. "Course, but I'm fine". "I don't belive you". She squeezed his hand. "I know, but you had nightmares too". She smiled. "And I told you". Jooyoung nodded. "OK". Hyolyn sat on his desk. "When I was seventeen, I had knew a boy named Hyunseung. He was the towns most popular person, everyone loved him, including my pairants, I was never good enough for them, the'd always talk about my weaknesses and wish I'd been more like Hyungseung". "I was never good enough, he was a star student, I lived in isolation, he would always help others, where I would put them down". Hyolyn looked at the floor. "So what happend?" "It was a warm night, I was with some friends. Hyungseung was walking on the other side of the street, we called out to him, he came over, we hung out. Then, it was just me and him suddenly, we talked like friends, cracked jokes. It got late, he said he was leaving, I said bye, then, when he was walking away, these men came out of nowhere and attacked him. I could of helped him, but did'nt. When I went over to him, he was still alive". "What did you do?" He looked at Hyolyn. "He helped him die, I could of saved him, but I did'nt, he was halfway gone and I'm no hero". "How did you do it?" They looked at the door where Chanyeol was standind. "I suffocated him, squeezed his neck, until he stopped kicking, I knew he was dead, but when I let go, his eyes were looking into mine, then aafter that, I stood up and saw the blood on his shirt was on mine. I dragged him into the forest, burried him and ran". Hyolyn had moved to another chair across the room. "You helped him die". "You killed him". He looked at Hyolyn. "I was young, he'd already lost so much, I could'nt let him suffer". Jooyoung looked back at the door where Chanyeol was. He could see Hyungseung behind him. He was smiling at him. "There, it's my sin, I killed somone, but in an act of kindness".