Mr.Matchmaker

In Love With A Convict

Key dragged Hyolyn and Chanyeol to some bar he'd been to a few nights ago. "Why me?" Chanyeol would'nt stop whining. "Shut up already, tonight's ment to be fun, OK". Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "I don't see why I had to come?" "Would you rather stay at home and look at long pieces of paper with Jooyoung?" Hyolyn smirked. "Yeah". "Oh go no". She laughed. "What?" Key shook his head, "Since when did you become a ?" "It dos'nt count if it's your boyfriend". Chanyeol laughed. "Are you sure?" Hyolyn shook her head."Stop it". They arrived at the bar. It was'nt that late, but Hyolyn and Chanyeol both knew, Key would keep them out till sunrise. "Lets party". He clapped as the bouncer at the door let them in. It was loud inside the club. Lights flashed. Music bleered. Hyolyn was sure she'd go deaf. It's not the first time she'd been to a club, Key dragged her with him everytime. His excuse for it was, studying at the libary for some test. Key jumped into the middle of the room, losing sight of the others. Hyolyn laughed at him, while Chanyeol gulped from being nervouse. "Come on, losen up". Hyolyn started to dance a little. "It's to crowded". "Dont tell me , you and Jooyoung have'nt been clubbing?" Chanyeol smiled. "We'd go alot, but it was'nt my cup of tea, he only came for a drink". Hyolyn imagend if he were to be here, he'd sit at the bar all night. "Dos'nt mean we can't party". She pulled Chanyeol into the center of the dance floor to where Key was. "Woo". He took Chanyeol by the hand and danced with him. Chanyeol stepped to the rthym. "There you go, your doing it". He smiled at Hyolyn. Hyolyn jumped over to find Key grinding on some guy. She jumped back over to Chanyeol who was standing against the wall. "I would'nt go over there". Chanyeol got the idea. He and Hyolyn drank, danced, found Key,  lost Key, got drunk. got wasted. Chanyeol rubbed his head, he was a gonner. The people behind him dance and danced to the music, bumbping into him. Key and Hyolyn were dancing with some guys and a girl. They danced over with their new friends. "Woo, hey Chan chanie chan chan". Key was smashed as he lent on Chanyeol's shoulder. "This is Dora". The girl laughed and smiled at him. Chanyeol waved at her. "Hi Dora". She laughed at him. Hyolyn stumbbled over giggling. "My names Dara". Chanyeol nodded. "Nice to meet you". "Do you come here often". Chanyeol shook his head. "Nither do I". They laughed. Chanyeol looked up to see Hyolyn being dragged into the crowded dance floor by Key. "Wanna dance?" Dara smiled. "Sure". She took his hand and they walked onto the dance floor. They danced for hours and hours. Hyolyn laughed her head of at Key's attemoted break-dancing, while Chanyeol and Dara jumped with the rythum. It was 4AM when the club finally closed.  Key and Hyolyn stumbled around the streets. "Man, what a night". They both laughed. "Lets get a kabbab". Hyolyn pulled Key's arm and walked down the road, leaving Chanyeol with Dara. 

Dara laughed as Chanyeol made jokes. Not because they were funny, they were really cheesey. "Ohmygod, stop, your killing me".They laughed even harder. Chanyeol was'nt that drunk, he could'nt awnser for Dara. "Wanna make-out?" Before Chanyeol could awnser, Dara locked their lips together. He moaned into the kiss, never wanting to pull away. When they stopped kissing Dara smiled. "Wanna go back to my place?" "Hell yeah". They kiss some more and ran down the street laughing. Chanyeol guessed, if it was'nt for Key, this would'nt be happening. He would proudly say, Key's Mr.Matchmaker.