Catching Feelings

In Love With A Convict

Hyolyn reached out for he alarm clock. It was 12:00 AM. Laying on her back, she was cuddled by cat. "Goodmorning Tidoshii". Tidoshii jumped off the bed and walked to the door. "Meow". Hyolyn sat up. "Alright, alright, I'm coming". Throwing her legs off thebed, Hyolyn stood up and headed for the door. She opened it to the sound of a sizzling and the smell of bacon. Looking at the room behind the lounge, she saw that the table was layed, with toast in the toast holder and a steeming pot of tea, covered with a tea cozzy. "Goodmorning, I hope you don't mind me cooking you breakfast, you did'nt have much, so I cooked everything". Jooyoung placed a plate full of scrambled egg on the table. "What are you waiting for, have some". Hyolyn slowly approached the table. This was amazing. "Where did you learn to cook?" She asked as she sat in her chair. Jooyoung walked back over with as bowl of oranges. "My bestfreind, he taught me". Nodding, Hyolyn took a slice of toast and a soonfull of egg. Jooyoung sat opposite her. "Mmmm, that's good". Jooyoung smiled. "Well, it's the least I could do before I leave". Hyolyn looked at him suprised. "Leave?" The doorbell rang. They both looked at the door then at eachother. "Wont be a sec" Hyolyn left the table and opend the front door. "Mum, what are you doing here?" Jooyoung froze when he saw Hyolyn's mum walk into the livingroom. "Well I.m coming to visit, oh, who's this?" Jooyoung did'nt say anything. "Oh, this is, Jooyoung, he's my new roomate". Jooyoung did'nt smile or speak. "Well, he's alfully qiuet, is'nt he dear". Hyolyn smiled. "Yeah well, what you gonna do about it". Hyolyn's mum turned to her. "Well, good news, I've found the perfect man to suite you for marrige". Jooyoung looked at her then at Hyolyn. "Mum, can we not do this here". Jooyoung made eyecontact with Hyolyn's mum. "Oh, I see, OK". Hyolyn looked at Jooyoung. "I think I'm gonna go, thank you, I really appriciate your help". Hyolyn smiled. "Good luck". Jooyoung left Hyolyn's appartment. "Where did you meet him?" Hyolyn looked at her mum. "It dos'nt matter". Picking the dirty plate's up off the table, Hyolyn started to wash up. "Well, anyway, me and your father want to introduce you to Mr.Gates, he's from america, Los Angles". Hyolyn shook her head. "I don't want to do this, arranged marrige anymore mum, it's not normal". "Sweetheart, it's for the best, me and your dad only want what's best". "I don't want what's best, I'm not a giuiniepig mum, I have feelings of my own". Hyolyn's mum sighed. "You can tell your dad that".

"Hey, where have you been". Jooyoung smiled at Chanyeol. "Man, am I glad to see you bro, I out last night, I really don't remember much". Chanyeol scratched the back off his head. "Man, that 's ". Jooyoung nodded. "But, I hit the jackpot". Chanyeol smiled. "Really, where?" "I met a girl, she looks like she's from a wealthy family, judging from her manorisum". Chanyeol nodded. "Nice, so where she at?" "She work's as a radio host". "Sounds decent, so when do you plan we get the money?" Jooyoung smiled. "Time brother, time". They high-fived. Jooyoung looked at the floor, he had a wired bubbly feeling in his stomach, he hoped he was'nt coming down with somthing. "We better get you home, your pearants are worried sick".