Love Is The Key

In Love With A Convict

Hyolyn sat down after a long run. She hated Jooyoung, but loved him at the same time. She pulled her phone out, deciding to call him, but stoped when she saw Key's number. She dialed it straight away. It rang for while, before he finally picked up. 

"Hyolyn?" "Yeah". They both laughed. "Where are you?" She hesitated in telling him at first, but remembered Key was good at keeping secrets. "I'm a few town over, I can't remember what it's called though". Key laughed. "When are you coming home, everyone's looking for you?" Hyolyn smiled. They did miss her. "I don't know, it might take some time". She could hear Key's smile. "Well, come back soon, your mum's driving me nuts". She laughed. She started to walk back home, telling Key about the house and Jooyoung. "What? You love him?" She laughed a little. "Yeah, he's not what I was expecting, he's sweet, kind, he dos'nt really have sense of humor, but that could change". Key sighed. "You should come home". She could'nt lie, expecially not to Key. "I do want to, but I don't wanna lose Jooyoung". Key sighed. "He kidnapped you and all of a sudden, you love him". "It's not like that, I saw him one night and he saw me, he said he could'nt risk me telling anybody". Hyolyn pushed the gate open. "He has this massive house, it's really big inside and well". "I figured it would be". They laughed. "If I gave you the address, you could come and see me". Key agreed. "Sure, I'll keep it under lock and well, key". Hyolyn always laughed at that joke. She'd know Key all her life, they were the same age. He would always take her side. "I'll call you soon, I promise". "You better". They said their good-bye's and she hung-up. Hyolyn made her way to the kitchen for a drink. "Your back". She sipped her water and looked at Chanyeol. "Where's Jooyoung?" He smiled. "He's working". Chanyeol walked passed her. Hyolyn could see it was more then that. "Working on what?" "Just, work". Hyolyn stood next to Chanyeol. "Tell me". "He's just working, that's al, you dont have to worry". Hyolyn smiled. "Is he in his office?" Chanyeol nodded. Hyolyn hugged him. She took her water bottle still firsty and made her way to Jooyoung's office.

"". Jooyoung rubbed his temples trying to relise stress. Hyolyn was so qiuet, she made him jump. "What are you doing?" He turned around to look at her. "Nothing, what do you want?" "I brang you a drink, Chanyeol said you'd been here for sometime". He closed his laptop and turned to face Hyolyn. "Did you want somthing?" She shrugged. "A kiss". Jooyoung stood up as Hyolyn walked towards him. He kissed her lips then her cheek. Hyolyn did'nt want to pull away, kissing him again. "I need to work". She clinged onto him. "Take a break, your always working". She kissed his neck. He closed his eyes. "No, maybe later, I'm sorry". He pushed her away. "I won't be long, I promise". He sat back down and turned around. "I'll see you downstairs". Hyolyn watched as he typed. "I'll stay here till your done". She rubbed his shoulders. "No, come on, go do somthing else, this is'nt intresting". He led Hyolyn to the door. "Go entertain yourself". "Your my entertainment". Jooyoung smiled. "And your mine, but this is important". He kissed her goodye and went back to his work. Hyolyn lent against the door. "I love you". She whispered.

Jooyoung walked into the kitchen to see Hyolyn laughing on the phone and Chanyeol drawing. "Since when did you do art?" He looked up. "Hyolyn said it was relaxing, it kind of is". Jooyoung looked at Hyolyn. "Who's she talking to?" "No idea, I think a friend". Jooyoung sat next to her, turning the tv on. "Haha, your still coming right?" She smiled at the person's response. "Good, I can't wait to see you". She ended the call and snuggled up to Jooyoung. "Who was that?" "A friend". He finger locked his hand with hers. Chanyeol had dissapred somwhere, leaving them alone. "Did you eat?" She nodded. "Yours is in the oven". "I'm not hungry". Hyolyn let go of his hand. She straddled him, wrapping her arms round his neck. "Eger are we?" They started to make-out passionatly. Jooyoung squeezed her . "Do I make you happy?" She nodded. Jooyoung could tell she'd become more wild. "Lets go to bed". He stood up, holding her in his arms. Hyolyn wrapped her legs round his waist. Chanyeol was in the hallway when the two emerged from the kitchen. He went back inside the lounge a shut the door.

Jooyoung kissed Hyolyn's stomach. "We do this to much". They giggled. Jooyoung crawled ontop of Hyolyn, placing his hands above her head. "Do you want to stay here?" "Of course, why?" He smiled. "I thought you'd want to be somwhere else". He layed next to her. "Do you want me to leave?" He shook his head. "No". Hyolyn kissed his shoulder. "Good". Hyolyn's phone buzzed, she'd been downstairs to get it. She picked it up and unlocked it. It was Key.

Key: I have Tidoshii, he was wondering around the street.

Hyolyn smiled. She'd get him tommorow. Key agreed he'd bring him by tomorow morning. Hyolyn put her phone down turning it off. She kissed Jooyoung'sshoulder and fell asleep.