; DEMOTED

Unity [ MONSTA X ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​"The person who knows 'how' will always have a job. The person who knows 'why' will always be his boss."

 

“Watch it!” Kihyun shouted as his leg was strapped firmly with a bandage.

“Maybe if you move out of the way, you wouldn’t have been shot,” retorted an older male with light hair. “Have you spoken to Minhyuk yet?” Kihyun got up from the chair pulled his fresh pair of black jeans on.

 “No,” Kihyun responded bluntly.

 “You’re not going to avoid him, are you?” Kihyun gave a small shrug of his shoulders and pulled his jacket back over his shoulders.

 “Perhaps,” he replied. “Most likely.” The older male in took a sharp breath through his teeth.

 “Do you really think that’s the best idea?” he shook his head and closed up the medical supply box.

 “No,” Kihyun didn’t miss a beat. “I have more important things to deal with before I approach Minhyuk.” He glanced around the room slowly before turning to the older male. “Is the computer lab free?” The male shrugged his shoulders.

“It should be,” he answered, “no one has been in their all day.” Kihyun left the room and pulled out a plastic bag from his bulging pocket. It held the gun that the stranger had tossed away. Tossed away, with his fingerprints marked on the handle.

There were a few others straggling down the halls as Kihyun started walking down towards the computer lab. He entered the musty room, which had a strong scent of coffee lingering in the air. When the gang meant computer lab, it was more of a small room with two computers and large filing cabinets located around the room.

Kihyun pulled open a drawer filled with equipment which was used in order to do a fingerprint check. Removing a container of white powder and a soft brush he placed it down on the bench. He then grabbed a pair of gloves so that he could remove the gun from the bag without getting his own fingerprints on the weapon.

After brushing down the gun gently to find marks that indicated where the blond stranger had held the gun, he put a tape over it to place the print on it.

“Kihyun?” A voice spoke up. Kihyun jumped and turned his attention towards the doorway where he saw Jooheon, with a confused expression on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter