9; My love

Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you bringing me today, Yonghwa oppa?” Seohyun, been blind-flodded, uneasy with this whole situation. She didn’t know how is she supposed to be alright with all of this sudden appreance at her front door at 7 pm, then suddenly pulled her out from the penthouse. She didn’t even get noticed from Minhyuk or Jungshin, or evenless Jonghyun. She held her breath as she hope that theres nothing exaggerate like the last time. She's might having an anxiety issue.

Not be able to see anything, she heard him chuckle.

“Oppa” she whine after a minute without received any response.

“You’ll see”

At that, he continue with his driving. He already excited the moment he finished with all the set up. He did it all by himself and he is very proud with everything he did.  He know that Seohyun going to loved it, heck, she maybe falling back in love with him. Oh god, now he’s full of himself. He chuckle at his self confident.

A few hours later, the car abruptly stop. Her heart rate beating fast than before. She don’t know whats going on, yet she curious what is he planning.

“Oppa?” just then the door on Yonghwa’s side slammed shut. She fidget on her place.

“Oppa??” Once again, she called him. This time her anxious build up due of her knowing that he left her alone in the car. Few minutes later, door beside her finally open. She let out breath that she’s been holding.

“You left me alone?!” almost sounding like a whine.

Yonghwa chuckle as he guide her out from the car, gently. “Careful…” he said as covered her head with his palm.His action didn’t fails to touch her heart. She felt even more bashful at the gently skinship from him.

“I’m sorry. I had to check everything on it places” he said as his eyes wandering around.

She heard nothing, except for their steps and the sound of the trees. They walking on the woods or maybe park since all she could feel is the tickle of grass flickering right above her ankle. The sound of wind letting the trees brushing each other, sending her chills through her spine. Her hold on him getting tighter as sheculd sense the coldness on his skin. 

Feeling her deepending him was great. He loved her holding her tightly. 

They stop abrutly. Yonghwa slowly standing behind her. He lowered his head right next to her ears. 

"Ready?" he ask

With her heart thumping hard, Seohyun gulp hard as he let his finger linger at the knot behind her head. She merely nod her head though. But Yonghwa caught her. He let out a breathy chuckle before carefully release her from the blindness.

Seohyun blink her eyes rapidly before she comfortable with the light.  She look down before heads up again, seeing the most fluttering view in her life. The girl gasped making the latter once again chuckle, before he move to his other side and cough. Hiding the sickness. He dont know for how long her could deal with it, but he just need to bear with this pain for another few days. Thats what he pray for. 

Their eyes met again when he move back to look at her. 

"T-this is to-too much" 

Yonghwa smile sweetly. He hold her side before bring her to the table that already decorated beautifully with foods. Though the view look so american, but the food still hold the korean culture. He manage to make her a special chicken stew and a few side dish. She wonder if he did it himself or Jungshin helping him .

"I do it myself, alright" as if he reads her mind.

He chuckle as he took a seat infront of her. He couldnt wake any longer as he plan already all of the date that they will be having. Which is why, he do everything himself even for the last minute cooking. He just hope the food are edible.

"Lets eat!" He exclaime.

But then his head thumping hard and his heart squeezing so much. He wince and hissing. Seohyun witnessing all as her heart also thumping had. 

"A-are you alright oppa?"

Yonghwa barely heard her, but he does. He lift his head as he hold his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter