12; It's alright

Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun can't even think of anything right now. It's been almost three days since Yonghwa fainted. Her heart just clench whenever she woke up to see his beautiful hazelnut eyes, still close. She keep telling herself that she going to be strong and must stay strong for him. She need to be tough so he could see how strong she is even after knowing his current condition.

The moment she entered this very room, that specially made for him to stay here in this hospital, she couldn’t inverted her eyes elsewhere. Her eyes went straight to where his body was laying.  As if someone just shoot right through her chest, Seohyun couldn’t helped back then but falling on the floor. Her knees just gave in. Theres no more strengh to support her upper body.

The boys and Taeyeon during that time was shocked at first before quickly helped her up.

Her tears keep on falling from her eyes. Her heart hurts so much that she couldn’t breath properly.Does Yonghwa felt this way everytime ? Does he always feels this hurt? She questioned herself.

Then, this train of thought flashing her back during that time where she left him and punished him so he could feel the same pain she felt when he left her without words, or when he ‘cheating’ her. She cant believe it herself. How cruel is she, punishing him without hearing his side of story. How cruel is she, did not give him any chances. Keep on assuming things without disscusing with him.

Currently, Seohyun  just got home from the hospital. After waiting by his side by his bed for days, she finally gave in when she has been persuaded by her unnie and the boys and listen to them eventually. With a heavy step, she keep remind them to give her a call if anything happen before she’s been push to get into a cab that Minhyuk been hailing for her.

Seohyun sigh as she look around her house. Its been awhile for her to step foot in here.

Taking her Taeyeon unnie’s advice, she walk to her bedroom first before went to the foot of her bed. She sit there as she exhale everything with her closing eyes. She remembering back on how Yonghwa were just there and smiling with her, joking around and just simply be by her side and fulfill her emptiness. True to what people’s said,  ‘when things are gone, we finally realized it and finally regret it’.

The ache. The pain. Seohyun curled to her side as she hold on to her heart and cry. Its hurt realizing that soon she might losing her precious, her best friend, her very lover and she did nothing to save him. She just… blank. Unknowingly, Seohyun keep on crying until she fall asleep.

Vibration in Seohyun’s jeans, wake her up. The poor girl huffed with a heavy sigh before slip her hand in her jeans and reach for her phone before answer it. Her heart  thumping hard once she heard the very words coming from Jonghyun

“He’s awake”

 

 

 

Seohyun running through the corridor, not caring on how people giving her look. She just wanting to meet him, with his eyes open, that stupid smile hanging on his beautiful face. She just want to see his face, smiling idiotic at her.

From afar she already spot the boys came out from the room along with Doctor Bae.Her heart thumping much more harder and she run a little more faster to get to where they all are.

Just when she reach to all of them, the boys bow to the doctor as she say her goodbye. Doctor Bae smile as she nod at Seohyun. Seohyun just curtly nod at her.

“H..He’s..” Seohyun gulped as she trying to catch her breath.

The boys chuckle as they all nod their head.

“He’s awake, but for a moment before he went back to sleep. I don’t know why, but he just so tired” Jonghyun explained.

Seohyun huffed a sigh. ‘ Another wait’

“But hey, don’t worry. He just sleeping like normal. He will wake up next morning. So, if you want to, you can wait for him here”

Seohyun smile thankfully at him. She stop before she went in.

“What’s Doctor Bae…”

“Don’t worry. We’ll­-“

“I already know ev-everything. Please.. tell me”

The boys look at each other before look at her, feeling a little bit troubled. They just don’t want to make her feel even more guilty of what happen towards Yonghwa.Jonghyun step front of her, she look up as she brace herself for whatever worse news she about to receive.

Jonghyun hold her by shoulder with a soft smile playing on his face.

“Just be by his side, Juhyun-ah. I think that’s more important now. For now, all I can say is that Yonghwa even stronger and fighting hard to live. So he’s need everyone that he’s loved and cared for to be by his side and have faith in him.”

Seohyun heaved a sigh as she finally nod her head.

“Hey…” Minhyuk call her which make her look at the eyesmile guy.

“I- We have something for you” Jonghyun let go of Seohyun as Minhyuk gave her something that he has been brought from Yonghwa’s apartment.

“W-wha…” Seohyun stop abruptly as she gasp when she saw the familiar novel on the guy hand. The romance novel that she wrote a year before she went away from here. Away from him.

‘Our Dreams’. The title itself already make her heart thumping and make clog. The story are simply about her and Yonghwa. But it all based on her side, based by her point of view. Maybe all of her accuses on him. All the blames she put on him, all she included in the book. Seohyun just wrote all of plot with anger and jealousy. She wrote how she wish that her relationship should be along with all the promises that he made with her. She ended the story with a tragic of how she wish that she would never met a guy like him, on how she regret reaching for his hands and smiling at his stupid smile. Now that she know all, she just simply wanting to take back all and just put on how beautiful their relationship instead focusing much on teribble he’s being for ended their relationship.

She wrote about all of their dreams, yet half of it been fulfill. How she wish the other half they could accomplish it together.

Her tears fall at the sigh of the book. She almost fall on her kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter