1;Home

Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You know that she need to know about this,right?”

“I know, but… please, I begging you, please don’t”

“Y-yah, this is not something that you could—“

“Taeyeon-ah, please, just don’t”           

Taeyeon sighed as she look down on her coffee.She cant do anything. She cant afford anything.She cant helped anything. At all.

“But anyhow I’m going to tell her, alright?”

He nod as smile sweetly at Taeyeon.

She looked up and she pushed her trolly and finally step out from the airport. She breath in and out. Finally she told her self that, she’s finally home. She’s been greet by the cold air of Korea and quickly pull out her scarf.  Just then , her phone ringing suggesting that someone calling her.

Answering the phone, she said “Hello?”

“MY JUHYUNNNNNNNN”

Seo Juhyun finally chuckle as she knew the person. She look down, playing with small stone there.

“Taeyeon unnie~ Are you gonna pick me up?” Seohyun smile along said the words.

She could heard that Taeyeon sighing on the other side of line before said, “I’m sorry, kiddo. But I’ve already found you a penthouse!”

“A penthouse?!”Seohyun almost loose her grip on her phone.

“Yeah ! You still remember your romance genre novel, ‘Our Dreams’? It was a success! Both me and Fany didn’t expect that your novel gonna sold out for almost 2 million copies. So because of that and you didn’t showed up for the meeting and all, we decided to keep your share from the profit that we’ve got. And I bought you a penthouse from the profit. Don’t worry, you still got some more money here” Taeyeon then chuckle.

“Wow”

“I know right? Wow. Really wow”

Then Taeyeon continue, “Hey, are you okay right now?”

Seohyun blink her eyes as she thought the kind of question that Taeyeon just asked her.Then she finally let out a sigh.

“Unnie.. I don’t want to talk about it anymore. Please don’t—“

“Eyy, I know. I will shut my mouth. But there something that –“

“Unnie !”

Taeyeon just let out a sigh since she couldn’t do anything. She knew the reason why Seohyun leaves Korea at sudden. She didn’t expect that Seohyun would decide until to get out from the country just because her heart too broken. Thanked godness only she that knew about this. The others just know that Seohyun want to travel around since she’s got a lot of money from the profit that she’s made. Even Tiffany didn’t know about it. There just one thing that Seohyun didn’t know.

“I’ll text you, your penthouse, huh?” Taeyeon finally said.

“Alright”

“But, seriously Juhyun—“

“Please, Taeyeon unnie. I don’t want to talk about it,let me take my time and I’m going to talk to you about it, okay? “ Seohyun cut her off.

“Fine. See you later then ?”

“Okay.I love you, unnie. Thank you a lot “ she said before end the call.

Seohyun then grab a cab then load her stuff in the trunk before drove to Seoul. She didn’t sleep at all during the whole driving. Eventhough she’s having jetlag, but the change around the city really wake her up. She didn’t even imagine to be welcome with this. There sure lots of building, but she still saw the sky. The Beautiful sky of Korea.

“Miss, we are here” the driver finally annouced.

Seohyun look around her before went out from the cab.Some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter