10; Just a moment

Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A/N-
(For those who has been subscribing ‘When You With Me’, please read AN below *bow* TQ.)

 

Seohyun took a deep breath before look at herself from the mirror. Her white tea-dress knee length look prefect on her. She let her hair loose on her shoulder. She didn’t wear any heavy makeup, light enough to make her glowing abit. Statisfied with her look, she walk took her purse and look at her phone. Yonghwa texted her saying that he’s already on his way to her penthouse. She smile seeing how determined he getting her.

She couldn’t deny that he basically broke down all the barrier that she’s been build up until now. He already winning her heart but not her trust. Seohyun just too afraid that he’s going to let her down just like the last time. Will she ever handle that again? Will he let her go just like that ? Will she endure it once again?

She sure make herself foolish for let him sneaking his way into her heart just like that.

Seohyun snapped back as her front door ringing. She quickly fix herself for the last time and walk to the monitor to look who’s at her house.

Just expected, Jung Yonghwa with his white dress shirt with jeans, he cover himself with a long coat. Smile crept on her face as she finally open the door for him. She is smiling but deep her heart just cracked seeing his face getting more pale than the last time she met him. Unknowingly, she let out a shaky breath as she let him in.

“Ohhh, my princess look so beautiful tonight~” he sang as he pull her closer by waist.

As usual, his sweet words manage making her blushing hard.

“Cute” he mutter before peck her nose.

She whine making the latter grin boyishly at her. “So shall we?”

Seohyun rolled her eyes before took his hand at walk out from her penthouse with her purse and her coat .He finally walk by her side when she slowing down a few feet before enter elevator. Even though in silence, they found each other smiling. They enjoy the silent between them. Hopping in his car before they headed to somewhere only Yonghwa knows where.

“Where are you bringing me today, oppa?” she ask in her shy voice.

Yonghwa took a glance on her before he focus back in the road.

“Somewhere that I know you would like”

Just before Seohyun could speak another words, her eyes caught something at the corner of her eyes. She gasped before squealed at him.

“No way….” She squealed once again.

Yonghwa chuckle.

He brought them back to their first date cafe. Well, it should be restaurant but, during that time Yonghwa didnt have much money to bring her to somewhere fancy. So they just went to a cafe just at the end of the road of their neighbourhood. The cafe decorated with wooden furniture and each of the table that had a small cactus at the middle of the table. Slow turning ceiling fan along with slow jazz music at the background of the cafe. The cafe was still warm as ever. It has been managed by a couple who moved to the town in their 2nd anniversary. They treat both Seohyun and Yonghwa nice since both of the couple frequently came down to the cafe (just until the couple broke up, neither Seohyun or Yonghwa came to the cafe anymore).Seohyun could imagine how devastated must the couple felt when She could still remember the coffee aroma whenever they went to the cafe for years back. How she missed it.

She might too over-excited as soon as Yonghwa park his car and unlocked the door, she just sprinted out from the car and stand right infront of the cafe. Seohyun took a deep breath as the same aromatic coffee came through her sense. Smile crept on her face, making her hear fluttering. Even more when suddenly warmth hold onto her hand. She flutters open her eyes before look down on her hand. His hand slip to hold on her hand. Their interwined hands are just fit for each other.

They both walk in the cafe as took a breath all the memories lies in there before. He tugs her closer as they both walk to the corner of the cafe. The couple sitting facing each other.

"May I take your order?" the voice sounded too familiar with Seohyun, making the girl look up, She gasped.

"Joohyuk-ah?"

"Oh? Seohyun-ah!" he exclaimed, there hint surprise yet overwhelmed.

The last time she didn’t get to meet him because something came up,­– more like someone came up. Seohyun didn’t even get to talk to him and fully explained herself to the younger, just managed to sent him a simple text.

Seohyun chuckle before playfully hit his arm, “Yah, I’m your noona!” The latter chuckling along with her.

Yonghwa look at both of them in confusion, yet there’s this tug in his heart that he feel uncomfortable. His face turn frown unknowingly.

“What are you doing here?” Seohyun ask.

The latter just rub his nape with his shy smile. “Well, actually my aunt owned this place. She and her husband let me stay with them before I went back abroad. To repay for her and her husband, I volunteer on doing part-time job here”

Her lips form a prefect ‘o’. Just then, Yonghwa cleared his throat which then he gain both of their attention.

“Oh god! I almost forgot!”

‘Almost forgot? … Auch, that’s.., hurt?’ Yonghwa thought as he frown even deepen.

“This is my..,” Seohyun paused as she look at Yonghwa for a moment. parted open, yet no words came. Making the guy sitting infront of her, clenched his jaws. Yonghwa cluck his tongue. He look up at the guy before them.

“Boyfriend” he finish her words. Making Seohyun blush.

“I’m Jung Yonghwa, Seohyunnie boyfriend” Yonghwa pursue his hand before Joohyuk tug in and shake their hand. He could feel how firm Yonghwa hold his hand. They both let go second later.

“Ahaha. So, this is the famous Jung Yonghwa that our Seohyun has been talking about?”

“Seohyun has been talking about me?” Yonghwa then eyed Seohyun suspiciously.

“Well..–“

“Joohyuk-ah!” A voice interrupt the latter making all three pair of eyes turn to look at the an average man.

“Stop bothering the customer and start doing your job properly. Aish.., if I knew that you just playing around–“ the said man stop when he look at the customer.

He gasped before move closer to them. Yonghwa and Seohyun smile right when their eyes met the man.Yonghwa stand up follow by Seohyun.

“No way” the 30s old man gasp even more when he see clearly the couple before him.

“Long time no see, Lee Ahjusshi” Yonghwa grin as the girl bow with smile plastered on her face.

“Oh lord! You two rascal!” Mr.Lee move to the couple, taking Joohyuk standing hence he attack both of them with not-so-hard hit.

“I can’t believe that both you came back here after centuries!” he exclaimed, still hitting but stop hit Seohyun. His words making both Seohyun and Yonghwa giggle.

“Wow, you still look young even after centuries” Yonghwa joke as the others snigger. Mr. Lee are a man be pushing thirty. He actually 30 years old. But the wrinkles on his eyes ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter