11; and now I know

Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N; For those who have been read the "spoiler", I advice you too read back from the beginning, since there is somewhere in the plot where I have change something (?)

 

Seohyun laugh while covering with her free hand. Her other hand were placed on her tummy. She was laying down next under the stars on her porch.

“You are so stupid, oppa”

Yonghwa joining chuckle, breathless once he turn to her. His eyes twinkle seeing the beautiful sight beside him. Her laughs are just so beautiful that literally took his breath away. His heart thumping hard, like it always did. These effects are just getting into his systems lately, whenever she around him. It confused him, yet he loved it. That smile that she wears off after laugh, are the most precious gifts he ever received. Making him work harder on giving her happiness that she deserves.

“I was just joking about the stars” Seohyun sniggers.

Yonghwa hummed, yet didn’t look away from Seohyun, “But I ask what’s in your bucket lists, and you said that you want the stars. I’m giving you one right now”

Once again he succeeded making his best friend laugh again.

“You’re ‘giving’? More like, you’re showing” she rolled her eyes.

He snorted, “Oh, c’mon! What do you want me to do then? Asking NASA for a rocket and went up there so I could pluck you some stars?” Seohyun turn to her side and look at him as she shrugged her shoulder.

“Well, that’s so, so romantic, Jung Yonghwa-sshi!” she exclaimed before laugh it off, along with him.

“Now, you sounded stupid”

The girl hit his arms, almost too painful but he just shrugged it.

Both of them then turned back to look up on the sky. Stars can be seen clearly that night. It is very rare sight, or, maybe they both are just too ignorant to look up on skies during night.

Yonghwa look up then something just struck his mind right then.

“Say”

Seohyun look. to her side, meeting with his profile side.

“What if I HAVE to go somewhere?”

“Where to?”

Yonghwa turn to her. Meeting with her beautiful face. Her eyebrows furrowed as he could see the confuse face on her. He just wanted to laugh on her face, but seeing her being serious, the latter just chuckle.

“Just a random question, Juhyun~ don’t too worked up with these question, silly”

Seohyun huffed before she pouted her lips. Her action making the latter chuckle at her cuteness.

“What if my father got promoted and gets to offered to work abroad?”

“Well, I’m sure you going to visit me during Christmas, right?”

“You willing to wait for me until the end of the year?” he gasped, playfully.

“Christmas, New Year and… summer?” she carefully asked.

Yonghwa laugh before he sitting up as he look down on his best friend. There’s a boyish grin on his face, making the girl blush. From a grin, his lips tilted into a soft smile. Seeing his favourite girl with red cheeks and sparkling eyes will always make his heart thumping hard. Hence, he doesn’t want to ruin this moment, right now. Until the moment comes, he will confess to her. Right now, just… no.

“I’ll wait for you forever” she whispered.

Her words somehow take him off surprise. He smile as said, “You do?”

“Of course, I couldn’t live without you. And if I could, I want to stay by your side forever”

His heart unknowingly flutters with her words.

“Promise?”

“Promise”

 

Jonghyun and the other two best friends came running down the hall, a little it breathless. He already expected that this kind of situation when Yonghwa decide to bring his date out of town, but he just too careless.

“Joohyun-ah?” he immediately spotted Seohyun once he came to the emergency wing.

“O-op-oppa” Seohyun sobbing horribly as her body shaking up. Making her hard to stand and greet the guys. But the girl use all the energy she had and stand up and bow her head. But her legs are needs more energy as it wobbly and make her fall back on the seat.

“Woah!” all three of them managed to catch Seohyun before she falls back.

Seohyun ignored how her body crazily reacting right now, as she just randomly grabs someone’s arm and embrace them, even wetting their shirt. Minhyuk was surprise at first but he then let her embrace him. He trying to cooed the girl, patting her back to calm her down. He looks at the other two as they just sighing.

Minutes later, all of them sitting side by side, on the hallway. Seohyun still won’t let Minhyuk go as she still sobbing in his arms. Jonghyun abruptly stand up when his phone suddenly ringing. He looks at the boys as if giving them some signal. The other two nod their head. Jonghyun’s stare turn soft once it land on the sight of the crying girl. He huffed a sigh before answer his call. He move further away, without Seohyun know.

Seohyun push slightly away from Minhyuk then. The latter still holding her as Jungshin move closer to her for comfort her too.

“I–I’m sorry for wetting your shirt” she mutter.

Minhyuk smile softly as he just pat her head, “Nahh, its okay. I getting used to it”

Seohyun chuckle as Jungshin snort at the comment. “Since when did you have a girl crying on you all the time?” Jungshin ask.

Minhyuk just wiggle his eyebrows with a boyish grin on his face.

The latter just shook his head as he rolling his eyes.

Seohyun softly chuckle even though she still worried for Yonghwa. Her body start to reacts normal and not shaking up anymore.

Just then, Jonghyun came back with another person follow behind him.

“How’s he?” the other person ask.

All three pair of eyes turns to them. Seohyun abruptly stand up the moment her eyes land on her. She could recognize the face even though it has been a year she last saw her.

It’s the women that she caught, embracing Yonghwa when she wanted to apologize to him a year ago.

“W-who?”

Jonghyun stand in between them when he suddenly remembers that Seohyun still didn’t know about the girl that he bring.

“Oh! Suzy-ah, I’m introduce to you, Yonghwa’s love life, Seo Juhyun”

Suzy smile sweetly as she holds out her hand. The women before Seohyun pull her hair into ponytail. She is wearing silk dark blue long-sleeve shirt tug in with her blank pant. She looks beautiful with her light make up.

Seohyun hesitate before intertwine her hand with this Suzy girl.

“Suzy. Bae Suzy. I am Yonghwa’s personal doctor” she introduce herself as shook their intertwine hand a bit.

A soft gasps left out from Seohyun as her heart thump abnormal. She look confuse which manage to catch the maknaes attention.

“What’s wrong, Juhyun-ah?” They both ask as they standing her side.

“I-I thought th-that you are h-his…”

“His what? Wait. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter