8; Have faith

Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the moment he woke up from his slumber, Yonghwa never felt this energetic for his whole life.His lips just tilt into a big grin like an idiot when the sun taking it shift for the day.He quickly wash up himself and dress up. He look at the mirror, infront of him. He look handsome as ever, eventhough with his pale face. His hair styled up and he wear a white shirt along with black skinny jeans. He trying his best to impress, as if its their first date. Beside, he need to gain something from her as for today. He must gain it, eventhough abit of it. 

Minhyuk and Jonghyun wait for their hyung at the living room while Jungshin prepare his medicine in the kitchen. When their hyung door clicked from the inside, all heads turn towards his room. Jonghyun stand up when Yonghwa came out from the door. He took a big step towards him as he assist Yonghwa to the dining room. Sit him down on the table. Jungshin came with lots of medicine on tray, that’s when Minhyuk came and sit facing Yonghwa.

“Hyung, are you sure you gonna be alright ?”

Yonghwa scrunched his face when he took the second medicine. Then he look up on Minhyuk. He smile before he took the next pills. Damn he hates the pills.

All the boys look at each other before the just sighed at their hyung behavior. That the least he can do. Whatever that their said right now are all useless. So, they just gonna keeping their Yonghwa breathing for 18 hours at least. He just need to stay awake.

“ Just don’t fall asleep, alright Hyung?” Jungshin remind him for the last time.

Yonghwa merely nod his head.

“Do you want me to drive you to Seohyun’s?”

Yonghwa get up as the brother look at him carefully.

“Nahh, I can go there myself, “ he paused before turn and look one by one of them. “Eyy, you guys should stop worrying over me. I’ll be fine and alright. Aish, these kids” he throwing a playful fist on Jonghyun’s shoulder since he the near.

Yonghwa get his key and stuffs before dissapear behind the main door. The boys still had the concern look all over their faces. Minhyuk spring up later then he get his phone and ring up someone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun sigh when she heard her front door ringing. She buzzed the door open, as she just let him get in himself. Yonghwa with his big sweet smile enter the house with bouquet roses behind his back.

“Hyun~”

“In the dining” she shout back at him.

Yonghwa skipped his step to the dining room. Once he saw her back, he circled his arms around her waist. Took her by surprise. She gasped before let out a shaky breath.

“Hey” he whispered.

“H-hey”

“What are you doing?” again, he whispered as if afraid that someone else heard their conversation.

“P-prepare for breakf-fast” she playing along, whispering to him.

He kiss her cheek before let go of her. Her stutter enough making he knowing that  she still need time for all the skinship. He just felt the need to hold her so much.

“For you” he pursue the roses to her. His lips tilt into an adoring smile when she took the roses. She lower her head as she took a smell from the roses. A quick smile appear on her face before dissapear when she look up on him.

“You like it?”

She hummed in respond. Regardlessly, she put down the roses on the table before continue preparing for the breakfast. Somehow, her action wounded his heart. He felt the pang on his heart before he just ignore it, maybe another stupid heartache.

He took a sit facing her. He promped his chin on his palms as he observe her.

She could feel the stare that he gave, yet feeling shy his gaze. Somehow the wall that she build surround her heart threaning to fall down.Butterflies all over her stomach. Her heart just beat fast. She held a controlled breath for a moment.

Seeing her this close was a blessing for him.At that moment, he felt the urge to cough and poured all the blodd that stuck on his throat but he hold onto his dearest life’s so he wouldn’t look away from her beauty. He rather swallow all the dirty or whatever from his insides.

“S-stop”

He raised his eyebrow in confusion. “What?”

“S-stop staring at me like that. You look like a freak” she huffed.

He chuckle before turn and look around her house. But still, at the corner of his eyes, he still caught a glimpse side of her. Seohyun still busy putting the utensils on the table.For over a year without seeing her, toturing him of course and this kind of opportunity are very rare and he already determine on doing it better or even making her comfortable around him, again.

 

She finally sit down opposite to him, after placing the soybean paste stew in the middle of the table.

“Thank you for the food!” he said before dig in.

Never he didn’t enjoyed every foods that she made. Even, he felt grateful that he be able to taste her food once again.

“Its good!” he praise.

She try to hide the little smile on her lips. Seohyun hummed as respond.

Yonghwa keep on drinking the soup before mixed it with rice. He eating her food well, making her look at him in amazed. She almost thinking about the boys didn’t feed Yonghwa for a whole year, leaving him starving. She snort a chu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter