3; I'm fine,

Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon run down the hallway of a hospital once she receive a SOS text from Jungshin. Her tears already pooled on her eyes. She didn’t care how messy her look right then because of the stress of her workload.

Once she reach the VIP room that she specially booked for Yonghwa, the door slip open which make her stop her track and saw Jungshin and Jonghyun came out with a worried look on their face.This make her more anxious with Yonghwa’s condition.

Both Jungshin and Jonghyun shock when suddenly Taeyeon came standing right infront of them when they step out from the room.

“Oh! Noona, you came?” Jungshin and Jonghyun then bow to her as they greet her.

Taeyeon panting hard before nod at they greet.The boys look at each other before push Taeyeon to aside for a second,before the ady could even enter the room.The lady confuse with the sudden pull out from both of the guys and look at them with a furrow eyebrows.

Jungshin sigh as he nudge Jonghyun to tell Taeyeon what happen to Yonghwa.Jonghyun glare at Jungshin but eventually join him sighing too and look at Taeyeon.

“Well?” the elder noona usher them which make both of them find it more hard to say.

“Yonghwa hyung..” Jungshin start but just let his words hanging as he nudge Jonghyun to continue.

Jonghyun sigh once again before he finally continue, “Doctor Suzy just came in and check on him. He said that his condition turn much more horrible.”

Taeyeon gasp.She fall back as she lean on the wall behind her.Jungshin caught her before she falling on the floor as he wrap her with his arms to support her to keep on standing.

“Noona, remember that we should stay strong for him right?”Jungshin soothing her with some courage.

She never thought that Yonghwa actually this sick eventhough she’s been with him ever since they both in high school.He always show his smile and never show any weakness.That Jung Yonghwa rarely for her to see. But been with him since last year, he start to worrying people around him. Then when he’s been submitted to hospital, no one as shock as herself.

Yonghwa the kind of guy who hates people around him showing sympathize towards himself. He hates it very much. He’s more like people need to be happy eventhough he needs to sacrifice himself. Yonghwa just cared too much yet no one cared for him.Which make afew people who noted his attitude like, Taeyeon, Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin taking very a good care of him now.

Taeyeon hold onto Jungshin as she assure him that she’s much more better now with a weak smile on her face.Jungshin finally let go of Taeyeon as she stand straight on her own.The latter stand back beside Jonghyun facing Taeyeon.

“I’m going in, okay? How do I look, Jungshin-ah?” Taeyeon ask as she brush a strand of hair behind her ear.

Jungshin chuckle lightly before said, “Omo, you’ve got wrinkle already?”

Jonghyun just laugh at his stupid joke asTaeyeon hit Jungshin’s arms. She knew the latter trying to lit up abit of her mood eventhough its only working for a couple of second. She feels like someone been shooting her heart repeatly after hearing the bad news.

She took a deep breath before finally walk back infront of Yonghwa’s room and slid the door open.With a smile on her face, she greet the person in his room.Theres, Minhyuk sitting next to Yonghwa’s bed as Yonghwa resting his back at the headboard of bed. Since its VIP room, the room more spacious than others room in the hospital, which theres a new high-tech plasma TV,  a set of sofa with a bathroom that you could even sleep in there (nahh, just joking).

Yonghwa, at first, hate it when Taeyeon want to change his normal room to that VIP room,as he jokes that Seohyun going to be jealous if she did that.But then, he finally surrender since he much more HATE hearing her nags.

“How are you?” Taeyeon ask as she stand at the end of the bed.

Yonghwa shrug as he smile, showing off his snuggletooth.

Minhyuk look away as he finally get up from his sit.He offer Taeyeon his seat. Taeyeon nod lightly.

“I’m going to take some air. I’ll come back later. Call me if you guys need anything, okay?”Minhyuk said before he left the room.

Taeyeon settle herself beside him, on her seat before focus back at the sick guy.

“What ?” Yonghwa ask, staring at his friend.

“You talk to her, right?”

Yonghwa once again shrug his shoulder as he look down, playing with his thumb.

“How was it?”

“How was it what?”

She roll her eyes before lean forward as she rest her elbow on his bed and rest her chin on her palm.She didn’t even blink away from staring at Yonghwa.”You know what I’m saying, Jung Yonghwa”

Yonghwa chuckle lightly before look at Taeyeon with an eyebrow raise.He still playing innocent with Kim Taeyeon, since he’s like making the girl mad.

Taeyeon finally groan which make Yonghwa laugh and put both his hand up as a surrender, “Fine, I’ve talk to her. And.., its doesn’t go well, okay? I-I just too nervous and maybe…, I’ve got headache that time and maybe…, I start to feel a little bit dizzy and I maybe…, faint?”

Once again, Taeyeon groan as she slump her back.She glare at Yonghwa which make the latter chuckle.

“What ? I’m telling you the truth!”Yonghwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter