2; Hello?

Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been 2 weeks since she came back to Korea. Who wouldn’t be boring, just keeping herself, ALL  ALONE, in her penthouse PLUS doing nothing. She rolling her eyes remembering the whole routine she’s been doing these past 2 weeks. Just same all waking upand eating and sleeping stuff.

So, she finally decide to go out and take a walk down the street.

Since its fall season, Seohyun just wear something simple and comfortable.Putting on her knee-lenght coat, then she walk down to street.

Its been awhile she remember all the street at Korea, so, she just strolling the street. Theres a lot of people walking there and there, doing their own bussiness.Some walking with their own company, some like herself, walking alone. But that didn’t bother Seohyun at all. All she care that she herself on finding her happiness.

Just then someone bump into her shoulder which taken her back.

With her widen eyes, Seohyun look up on the person which then she found a tall guy, ready to firing him , but then stop as she recognize the tall guy.

“M-Minhyuk?” she hestite at first but then saw the guy stop whatever his doing, she finally 100% confident with who’s she bump into right now.

“YAH ! MINHYUK-AH!” Seohyun beam before throw a big hug toward the tall guy, Kang  Minhyuk.

Minhyuk of course surprise the moment his name rolled on her lips just now. He never thought seeing her again, or even hearing his name with her voice. Its been awhile though they both meet together.Seohyun then pull back from the hug, but still keeping her smile on her face.Minhyuk of course all giddy seeing his friend back to homeland, but remembering “things” that happened, he look down on ground as he trying to find anything that could make him smiling like a normal dude, but failed.

“How are you? Oh my god, its been awhile right? Mann, you keep on growing! I don’t know what are you eating, but this is the first time I met someone really this tall! What are you doing right now, Minhyuk-ah? How is—“

“Joohyun-ah” he cut her with a low tone as he finally look straight on her with a smile. Seohyun stop as she could sense something wrong the way he pronunce her name along the way he look at her.

With an awkward chuckle, she then ask,”hey whats wrong with you? Oh god are you sick?—“

“Please…” once again, he cut her off.

“Whats wrong, seriously?”

Minhyuk seems hiding something in her eyes which make her curious what is he trying to say to her.This is not how she expect when she called his name just now.

“H-hey. Whats wrong, Minhyuk?”

Minhyuk really want to talk to her what happen.He knew the reason why she left Korea. The other guys, Lee Jonghyun and Lee Jungshin also knew the reason. He really want to talk to her about what really happen that day. He’s eager to talk to her about it, but Minhyuk know that he is not the right person to tell her about it.If he told her, he might ruin something so he didn’t want to take the risk.

“I’m sorry. I-I-I didn’t expect seeing you here. I thought that you left Korea for good” Minhyuk then let out an awkward laugh.

Seohyun could really sense that something that Kang Minhyuk hide from her. She’s been knew Minhyuk for quite so long. But she didn’t want to push him though.Hence, she smile sweetly at the latter.

“Nahh, Taeyeon unnie need me here” Seohyun chuckle then.

Minhyuk rub his nape before he also let out a chuckle, but still an awkward one.

“A-ahh~” the latter look around,trying to figure anything to avoid her before he quickly look at his watch.He hiss under his breath before look back at the pretty lady.

“I-I’m sorry. I’m meeting someo—“ just then he’s been cut by a phone call.He widen his eyes as he look back and forth between Seohyun and his phone call.

“Just answer it, I don’t mind!” Seohyun thought that Minhyuk just being guilty that maybe he find that its rude answering phone right infront of her now.

Minhyuk seems trouble while him biting his lips before answer the phone call anyway.

“Hyung..” he sigh before mutter something about not the right time.

Seohyun fidget on her spot as she remember ‘the hyung’ of Minhyuk. Yonghwa..

But! Minhyuk also got Jonghyun, so she just freaking herself.Pfftt, maybe some other hyung that she might not know.Brushing off her freaking thought, Seohyun look back at Minhyuk.The latter keep on covering his mouth as he replying whatever to the other line which make Seohyun look around so he could be more comfortable to talk.

“For godness’s sake,Hyung! Do you want to talk to her! I already say that I’m on my way now. God, Yo—, well hmm, Hyung, stop being childish and just eat those food” Minhyuk scowl before put end on the call.

Minhyuk rub his nape before saying his sorry that he was needed somewhere and promise to meet her again later. Seohyun smile saying that its alright but she feel abit suspision with the way Minghyuk greet her. He seems like trying to get away from her .Once again, Seohyun manage to shrug off the thought.

Then after hours straddling around, Seohyun finally back to her penthouse building.She’s stopping at the lobby as she found someone that seem familiar to her.

“T-Taeyeon unnie?”

The person who turning her back on her, finally turning around to face her.Seohyun smile widen when she knew her guessing was right.Taeyeon really here, right infront of her.

Taeyeon beam happily before run to the maknae and hug her.She whisper at how much she miss her before pull back from the hug.

They both look at each other before walk to the elevator. Lots of things that they exchange between them, from how was Tiffany to how her book was a HUGE success.

When they both walk in her penthouse, Taeyeon gasp at how pretty Seohyun re-design the house. Its look much more modern yet classic.She could felt the warm and comfort surround her.She like the mood around her house, which make her smiling like a proud mother towards Seohyun.

Both of them settle themselve at the living room with a bottle of orange juice and some fruits.Chit chatting about things that happened in their life before something came through Taeyeon’s mind. She quickly look away as shut in the mid of her speaking.Seohyun notice it which make the maknae blink and put her drink down on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter