5; Cure

Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t understand you. How are you even go to her house and HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET HER ADDRESS, HYUNG!” Jungshin stormed out the moment after he stop pacing back and forth infront of his Yonghwa’s bed.

Yonghwa lazily look at Jungshin.He knew his maknae going to be angry at him, hell, everyone right now is mad at him for running away from the hospital. Even Doctor Suzy’s asisstant.

“I bought her that house, of course I know” he shrug his shoulder as if its something normal for him.

Jungshin look at Yonghwa is disbelief. “Hyung!” he groan out loud.

Just then Minhyuk and Jonghyun came in the room.

“Oh you’re awake?”                                                          

Its been 2 days when Yonghwa passed out at Seohyun’s house. Since that two days, everyone waited to storming out on him. But oncehe awake, they of course give him afew hours recovery.But still, Yonghwa deserve it anyway to be nag with peoples.

“Maknae-ah, have you told Doctor Suzy about hyung?” Jonghyun then place Jungshin’s lunch before take a sit beside Yonghwa’s bed. Jungshin glare at Yonghwa as he heave a sigh. He then nod at Jonghyun question.

“She nagged at him, but lasted for couple of minutes—“

“Then Jungshin being kind kid he is and continue nagging at me afterwads” Yonghwa cut him off.

Jungshin roll his eyes before folded his arms cross his chest and look away.

Minhyuk shook his head as he let out a chuckle.He then look at Yonghwa.His eyes soften looking at his hyung state. He seems abit cheer than before. He could see his hyung smile, almost reaching his ears though.

“Hyung” Minhyuk call his hyung which everyone in the room attention.

Minhyuk move closer to Yonghwa as he eyed Yonghwa carefully, “You look freaking happy, may I ask why is that ?”

Unexpectedly, Yonghwa blush which make the boys gasped before let out a very loud laugh.

“Y-you bl-blush? Oh my god, Jung Freaking Yonghwa is BLUSHING !” Jungshin then continue laugh along with others.

Yonghwa frowned before look down, fiddling his finger.

“Shut up, kids” he mutter which gain more laughter around him.

Then they all stop once Doctor Suzy came with her asisstant.All of them bowed to them as the stand in line beside Yonghwa, while trying to hold on the laugh.Doctor Suzy look at them weirdly.She then checked on Yonghwa before let out a gasped. Later, she told the condition to her asisstant.Her asisstant nod her head as she write down on Yonghwa’s daily clipboard note.

“How is he, Suzy-ah?” Jonghyun ask.

Since Jonghyun is a doctor, he used to work at the hospital that Yonghwa submitted to right now, but he already quit since he open a clinic on his own. So, he’s quite fond to some doctors here.

Suzy smile towards Jonghyun before continue to look at her patient, “Yonghwa-sshi, you sure abit different today”

“Different?” the boys along with Yonghwa ask the lady doctor in unison.

“Yes. Your heartbeat is normal and your temperature sure normal than its used to be. Which its conclude that your condition is…. unexpectedly normal.” She smile before continue, “But I don’t want to do any conclusion here, so please, don’t skip your meals and your pills. Also, we might used some new methods here. May I know where did you went when you’re runaway couple days ago?”

“U-uh.., somewhere private. I cant tell you. Sorry, Doctor Suzy” he mutter but Suzy could understand him.

Then Suzy turn her attention to the boys, “Maybe Yonghwa-sshi here need some fresh air. So, why not giving him a few days out from here?”

“But what if he’s knock out again, and we’re not the—“Jungshin stop when Doctor Suzy approach him.

Suzy chuckle before pat Jungshin arms, “I believe that you guys wont leave him all alone, right? So, I don’t have anything to worry about”

Jungshin heaves a sigh before nod his head along with the boys.

“Well, then a nurse will come and tell you about the medicines that you need to eat before you charge out from here, okay?”

Then she finally patted Yonghwa shoulder before went out with her asisstant after bow to all of them.

Jungshin blink his eyes as he look at Yonghwa in disbelief.

“Hyung” this time, its Jungshin call him.

All attention at him.

“Have you thinking that Seohyun is your cure for your ill ?” he dumbly ask which receive a smack at the back of his head by Jonghyun.

“Stop being stupid here, maknae.How can Seohyun, a person, could cure Yonghwa hyung? Do you think that Seohyunnie a flower or something? Stop watching fairytales, Jungshin”

Minhyuk chuckle looking at those two.But then he look back at Yonghwa.Yonghwa seems abit troubled eventhough he didn’t showed it very much.

“Hyung, are you alright?”Minhyuk ask his Yonghwa.

Yonghwa turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter