4; Thank you

Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not even one of them dare to talk first, the moment they both laid their eyes on each other.Seohyun move to aside as she let Yonghwa in to her house.

Her heart fall when she observe him from head to toe.He’s skinny from the last time she remember him. His face pale as ever but he somehow manage to keep his smile. But deep down , Seohyun knew that kind of smile.Its been awhile though she sees that smile, That weak smile.Of course Seohyun know that Yonghwa has been sick before, having his fever, so she took care of him instead going to school that time. How worried she was the moment she meet with his pale face.

Time never changed when she saw this pale Yonghwa again.Many questions popped up on her mind, once his pale face on her sight, right infront of her now.But she embrace herself being a strong women. The women on her words. She already moved on from him.

Yonghwa took a sit facing her as she look away from him. Yonghwa knew it’s a bad idea coming here, without anyone knews it. But she’s here and this is his only chance, before he’s gone.

As a rule, time passed quickly.None of them ready to speak since they still thinking the right words for each other.So there would be no fighting or even misunderstanding, since they both are too tired for that.

Taking a deep breath, Yonghwa finally speak up, “I came here to apologise”

Seohyun look at Yonghwa as she wait patiently for another words from him.

“The last time when you left me, I saw it in your eyes, Hyun-ah. The pain that I’ve make to you. The hurtful eyes, the feels of betrayed. I don’t even know how to described it back then, but knowing you leaving me just to think back about us, I knew I’ve been messed up big time.I've shock when you said that you wanted to confessed to me again that time, but damn, karma really does its game, 'aint?" Yonghwa then let out a simple cough while he’s been holding on the worse one.

He then continue, “I don’t want to holding onto you much more because your heart much more important than my selfish self of having you on my own. I cant help but letting you building back the walls so I could break it once again” he chuckle at his own remark but not Seohyun.

Sighing hard, Yonghwa then continue back, “I came here to making you as mine again, Seohyunnie”

Seohyun snap her head towards Yonghwa. She of course expect him to say this but, she didn’t expect him saying right at this moment.So, taking  a deep breath , she finally look back at Yonghwa.But once again, Yonghwa’s eyes somehow hypotized her for not to firing him yet.

“Seohyun-ah…,” Yonghwa slowly move closer to her, “I’m—“ Yonghwa stop when sudden his headache coming back but this time, his heartache along with it too. Its thumping hard at the same time which make Yonghwa frowned as he clench his hand on his heart while the others at his head, just to ease them, but it wouldn’t.

The girl blink her eyes as she look at Yonghwa's sudden move. Seohyun knew something was wrong until she heard him groaning low.She start to panic as she move sitting next to him.

“Yo-yonghwa op-oppa?Are y-you alright?”

Just before Yonghwa could answer her, he start to cough hard. His hand on his head moved to cup over his mouth as the other keep still on his heart. Second later, he mutter for a water which Seohyun quickly get him one from her kitchen. Once Seohyun back, Yonghwa already lean his back on the couch as he sitting almost lifeless.His eyes shut closely as his hand at the other side of him.Seohyun thought that Yonghwa trying to sleep.

Just as Seohyun was about to wake him up, something from his hand caught her up.Seohyun gasped as she recognize it. Bloods.Lots of blood.

Her heart beat rapidly as she keep looking Yonghwa and the blood, back-and-forth.

Putting the water on the table, Seohyun quickly called Minhyuk with her shaky hands.She still got his phone number since she didn’t delete it. Well she didn’t even delete anyone’s number including Yonghwa’s. She just know who’s she need to avoid and who’s she need to call/pick up the call.

Once the call connected, “Oh! Seohy—“

“M-minyuk-ah…” Seohyun almost sounded like a plead.

Minhyuk snap as he knew something was up with Seohyun so he quickly focus, “Whats wrong, Hyunnie?”

“W-whats wr-wrong with Y-yonghwa op-oppa?” her tears start to pool on her eyes as she look at the pale Yonghwa.Her other hand somehow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter