7;Okay

Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“A week to falling in love with you.”

Seohyun couldn’t believe with what Yonghwa’s said right in her ears. Her heart seems stopped as her world stop spinning. He couldn’t say that to her after what he did to her last time. Unknowingly, her heart beating fast, after so long.

Her tears fall, either it’s because of happiness or even broken remembering what he did to her.

She look down as she shook her head. She don’t want to be in this situation again, not with him.She hated how her heart be this giving up to this man.

Without looking up, afraid of what how pain his eyes is after her shook her head, Seohyun pushed his arms lightly so she could let herself go from his trap.

“Seohyun-ah…”

God, damn his voice has to be this painful. Its unfair for him to be in this so much pain yet she’s the one who’s been hurt enough.She hate how he used that kind of voice to make her looking up at him. So, with a breath, she look up at him, holding up some tears that threaten to fall.

Yonghwa smile, but the look in his eyes as what she thought, in pain. He, same like her, holding up his tears– wait, he’s crying? For her? Impossible… Yonghwa cant be crying because of her.

“Please… Just a week”

Why he must ask for just a week? Why can’t he ask for forever? Why must 7 days? What happen after 7 days? Does he wanting to hate her after that? He can’t be that cruel right? Is he tend to make her falling in love with him afterwards leaving her again?

“I–I can’t”

Seohyun slapped herself mentally, she can’t loose and fooling herself, in front of him again. She already made a promise to herself, she can’t let him affecting her once more. He can no more control her. This is her life, this is her heart. It’s her heart that’s she should protect from now on. She can’t he ruined her once more again, no she can’t. But…

His grips on her loosen. He could feel Seohyun start to shake up. He doesn’t know what happen since she hung her head low. She looks down on the ground as if finding strength to speak up.

“W-why you al-always had th-this kind of ef-effect on m-me!?”

Yongwha look at her, confused. He tilt his head a bit trying to read her face. But then, he saw her tears fall through her cheeks. That’s when he hold her cheeks with both of his hand. She closed her eyes but it didn’t stop her from crying. She sobbing harder which later make Yonghwa pulled her into a warm hug.

Its silence, except for her soft sobbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter