Chapter 9: SACRIFICE

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon Minjun, Chansung and Wooyoung arrived with an unconcious lady. Sana led them inside with a worried face it's already 4 in the morning and the deadline Momo gave them is before sunrise.

Nearing Taecyeon's room, they could hear growls and screams. "W-what's happening Minjun?" Chansung asked, he's scared because of the noises from the room.

"Please get inside, I'll just check on Tzuyu," Sana said as she opened Taecyeon's room and headed to Tzuyu's. The three men entered even though the sound from the room is frightening. 

Inside the room they see Taecyeon, growling like a crazy animal and screaming for blood as Junho and Nickhun try to pin him down. Momo then noticed the three men's prescence and said, "Bring the lady here immediately."

Minjun rushed to Momo's side as he's the one carrying the girl. "Why are you so late?!" Jaebum shouted. "As the streets were usually empty during night it was hard to find a human especially a lady," Wooyoung explained.

"That doesn't matter now," Momo cut them off. "What's important is Taecyeon needs to drink the blood of this girl and let's hope everything will be alright after this," she continued. 

Taecyeon has been eyeing the body as soon as he saw the lady and started growling louder which really scares the people in the room. Momo was the one who handed the body to Taecyeon by putting it in the south part of the bed. Momo signalled the two men trying to calm Taecyeon to let go and they did as told.

As soon as he was released Taecyeon rushed to the girl and drank her blood until she was lifeless. Momo was chanting some words that the men couldn't understand while Taecyeon feed.

After finishing the girl's blood, Taecyeon fainted. The guys were panicking inside but Momo was calm. "His body is adjusting after battling with death," she explained as she put a blanket over Taecyeon.

"Dispose the girl's body somewhere far away," Jaebum then ordered and Minjun and Nickhun was the one to follow it.
_____

Tzuyu woke up with the sound of someone entering her room. "Sana, where is my brother?" she immediately asked. "The guys have just arrived with the lady," Sana answered and it gave a sense of relief to Tzuyu.

"I want to see him right now," Tzuyu said and rose from her bed. "Tzuyu, I think it's better for you not to see your brother's condition," Sana stopped her.

"It's alright, I know how he'll act. My father had told me this before and as long as Taecyeon drinks the blood he'll be fine," Tzuyu answered and Sana just sighed in defeat.

When they entered the room they hear Jaebum saying, "Dispose the girl's body somewhere far away."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter