Chapter 16: MEETING THE ENEMY

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo went to Japan after her meeting in Beijing, China to settle some things before going back to South Korea. Nayeon and Sana was sent home earlier but Nayeon refused to leave and Sana was left to travel on her own with some of Momo's trustworthy men. The trip was short but it felt long and gloomy for Sana, she feels nervous but doesn't understand why. Is it because of the upcoming war? Is it her betrayal to her old folks? Or is it her forever longing for her family? She suddenly missed her family after witnessing Kris Wu's care for his children. Their weekend hangouts, movie marathons and late-night snack adventures flashed in her mind but Sana shove her thoughts at the back of her mind and instead focus on the things that matters the most right now which is to prepare for the war.

Dahyun welcomed her at the port with a warm smile. "Welcome back," she said and that was enough for Sana to completely forget about her longing. This person in front of her is her family, same with Alien looking girl beside her, the two other girls in Japan and of course her best friend Mina. "Let's go now before we attract other people's attention," Tzuyu said as she help Sana with her small luggage.

"Did the Vampires try to tear your head off while you were there?" Tzuyu curiously asked, she's their driver while Dahyun is on the shot gun seat and Sana sitting alone in the back. A van is trailing behind them, Momo's men. 

"They didn't but they did treat me as if I was not there," Sana chuckled at the memory of the vampires trying their best to ignore her prescence. "That's better, Momo didn't have to start a conflict just to stand up for you," Dahyun said, Sana and Tzuyu agreed to her with a simple nod.

"How are you guys while we were gone?" Sana asked. It's her time to interogate the two girls. "Nothing new, I resumed training but with different people now so I guess that's better than being with those rude old vampires," Tzuyu answered.

"You?" said Sana, pointing to Dahyun. "I was their instructor and Taec helped to maintain order," Dahyun replied. The three resumed to silence and it continued until they reach the Hirai Mansion. 

Sana and Dahyun already got off but Tzuyu remain in the car. "Are you not coming in?" Dahyun asked to her. Tzuyu's thinking is she should tell the truth or not. She chose the first, "Am going to Mina's, I have to check how she's doing especially since there is only a few weeks left before the war."

"You better take care though, we don't want you getting caught by Yuki sneaking his daughter out," Sana adviced her and Tzuyu only nod at it before starting the engine and driving away. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter