Chapter 8: WOUNDED

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's world is crumbling down, her brother is lying on the cold floor and bleeding to death but everyone is to astonished to do something about it. She arrived too late to warn them, "If only I could have ran faster," She mumbled.

"B-bring Taecyeon to his room," Momo said even though she's she still in dazed. "He needs to drink a blood of a lady in order for him to completely heal," she commanded afterwards.

Jaebum then also got back to his senses and started giving commands for the boys to do. "Minjun, Woohyun and Chansung you guys go and find a lady for Taec but clean this mess first. Nickhun, you help me carry Taec to his room," He ordered and the boys immediately do their task.

"Dahyun please bring Jihyo somewhere esle safe," Momo then said to Dahyun. She then faced Sana and said, "Please assist them Sana."

"You need to be back before sunrise or he'll be dead by then," Momo reminded the three men who are about to leave and Tzuyu who heard it started to feel numb. She doesn't know what she'll do if Taecyeon dies, he's the guy she and Tao always needed when they have troubles even though it's not said out loud. Thinking about losing her brother made Tzuyu collapse on the floor too, good thing Junho caught him.

"Bring Tzuyu to her room too, I'll check on her later after I check Taec," Momo said and Junho carried Tzuyu bridal style to her room.


_____________

"What do we do now?" Jaebum asked to Momo after they layed down Taec on his bed. "For now we treat his wound," Momo answered and Nickhun was quick to get the materials they'll be needing.

"You're a doctor right, before all these happened?" Momo asked and Jaebum nodded his head. "Then treat him," Momo then handed the bag Nickhun gave her. "We're here if you need any help," Momo reminded as she and Nickhun step aside. 

It was easier than Jaebum thought since Taec is indeed a royal vampire and also a werewolf. Taecyeon's wound healed itself but took some time and he needs a lot of blood because of this.

"Now all we need to do is wait," Momo smiled to try and cheer them up but it was no use. "I'll go get some coffee," Nickhun said and asked for Jaebum to come along with him.

After the two men left, Momo sat in the chair beside Taecyeon's bed. Momo watch carefully as how Taecyeon sweat profusely and think how bad his condition is.

Vampire's wound heal within seconds but it took a while for Taecyeon's to heal even though he is a royal, things would have been worse if he's not. Vampires rarely sweat unless their internal body is really hot because o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter