Chapter 14: REVEAL OF THE ORACLE

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This chapter is only an introduction to the Oracle so there will be no MiTzu.

_____


Seulgi is a normal girl, she lived peacefully even if her parents died young and she was left alone. Even if she got blind because of an accident while she was still a baby. Even if she was forced to live in an orphanage in a very young age.

"Seulgi come play with us," Seungwan said to her and she realize that Seungwan is already pulling her towards the playground. "Let's ride the swing?" Sooyoung asked as she was trailing behind the two little girls.

"Hey wait for me!" The youngest of them, Yerim, shouted while running to catch up with them. "Sit here Seulgi, I'll be the one to push you," Seungwan guided her to sit on the swing and as soon as she sat her lips formed a smile.

Her friends really love her and they're happy the way things are now. "Have you heard the news?" Sooyoung asked to them while she pushes Yerim who's sitting on the swing beside Seulgi's.

"What news?"

"Two little girls will arrive today, I heard from Ms. Hwang that the two are sisters, their parents died from a car accident and they don't have any relatives left," Sooyoung answered Wendy's question.

"Oh just like our Ddeulgi," Yerim said and they all agreed in unison. "Let's try to be friends with them okay?" Seulgi told them, she knew how it felt like to be abandoned and she wants those two little girls to cheer up even for a little bit by being their friend.

"Kids meet your new friends, Joohyun and Suzy, they'll be staying with us from now on," Ms. Hwang, the care taker of the orphanage, introduced the two young girls.

Seulgi was the first to approach them. She couldn't see but her navigation skills is really good and she stopped walking once she sensed that her stick is near the two new figures. 

"Hi there! I'm Seulgi let's be friends!"

"H-hello I'm J-Joohyun and this is my sister Suzy," Joohyun shyly answered.

Seulgi offered her hand for a handshake and Joohyun gladly accepted it. Wendy followed after Seulgi then Sooyoung and Yerim and finally the rest of the kids are introducing themselves to the two new faces.

Joohyun and Suzy easily became friends with the four girls probably because of their friendly atmosphere. The 6 girls grew up together, they played, studied and lived together.

Until slowly the girls started leaving. Sooyoung was the first to go she got adopted by two rich old couple who never got a kid and wanted to have one. Yerim grieved the most because of Sooyoung's departure, Sooyoung is her playmate, her bestfriend and her soulmate. Soon Wendy had to leave too after a Canadian couple adopted her, they brought her to Canada with them and they lost contact with her after that.

After Wendy and Joy's departure the four girls who was left alone felt lonely and sad. Seulgi tried to cheer them up all the time whenever the atmosphere turns so blue that Yeri would even cry because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter