Chapter 27: THE GOLDEN DAGGER

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the sun rose, Momo made her way to Seulgi's chambers. She's scared to know what's waiting for her but she has to know. It's the only way for her to avenge her deceased mother. Her childhood life was ruined because of that monster. She deserves to know the truth and the truth she'll get.

She knocked on Seulgi's door thrice then took the liberty to enter. She was welcomed by the darkness of the room. The fireplace isn't lit making the place ice cold. She see Seulgi on her bed. She's sitting but her eyes are closed. Her breath is even as if she's sleeping. Is she?

"Seulgi?" Momo asked. "Seulgi?" She asked again yet only silence was returned. "Seulgi are you okay?" Momo asked for the third time. Just on cue, Seulgi's eyes shot wide open and she's suddenly gasping for air. Momo ran to assist the oracle. 

"What happened?" 

"Y'know, the daily dosage of visions."

"What is it that you saw?" 

"I think it's better for you not to know."

"Y'know, if it concerns me I should at least know about it. I'm about to risk my life in a few days I have the right to know about how I'll die."

"You'll get stabbed in the heart by a golden blade the night of the full moon. It will immediately lead you to your death."

Momo hummed after hearing Seulgi's vision. "You can still change your future, you just have to redo some stuff and the possibility of you surviving is given," Seulgi cheered her on. "I've been living for hundred of years, if it's my time to die then it is my time," Momo told her.

"What did you came here for again?" Seulgi said as she leave her bed to light the fire place. "I need you to look back into my father's past," Momo said as she took the liberty to sit on Seulgi's bed. 

"I can do that but I need something that may connect me to that event," Seulgi replied. 

"Will this help?" Momo showed her a piece of cloth. It was a cloth that was long hidden in her father's study room. She took it when she's a baby thinking that it used to belong to her but only realized that the piece of clothing could never belong to her. It's not a color her father will use on her.

"Let's try it," Seulgi said and took the cloth. As soon as she got she started shivering, she fell and Momo caught her. She started muttering things about snow, blood and fire. A few seconds later, Seulgi opened her eyes and she's sweating. 

"What did you see?"

"The man who owned this burned your mother. There were so much blood on the snow."

"Have you seen who owned the cloth?"

"It belonged to Myoui Yuki..."

Momo gulped then let out a sigh. "Right from the beginning, I knew it was him. He's a to ever let me see him. I will kill him once I lay my hands on him," Momo said with her eyes gleaming red.

"Momo you should come down and think things through."

"Thank you for your help Seulgi. I'd be taking my leave now, breakfast will be prepared downstairs."

Momo left the room quickly. Tzuyu who just returned from her night trip yelped after seeing Momo with her gleaming red eyes and her fangs showing. 

"What the hell happened to you? What did anger you to blow your low profile?" Tzuyu asked as she followed Momo. When Momo didn't answer Tzuyu pulled her on the shoulder. Momo quickly grabbed Tzuyu's hand and threw her across the room. 

Tzuyu was shocked. The desire to kill Momo heightened, she quickly transformed into a silver wolf with an odd eye pair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter