Chapter 15: MEETINGS

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's P.O.V

"Run faster Joy! Don't just kick, Jennie give some strength to it! Bambam why are you just lying there complete your work out sets this instant!" 

"Dahyun needs to learn some chill," I muttered to myself. Nayeon and Momo already left to China together with Sana yesterday. Jihyo, Chaeng and Jungyeon said farewell to us last week so they could look for their pack. Mina is at her house and the last time I saw her was when I dropped her off. And Taec is still not here but on his way home together with his "friends."

I'm left here in this gigantic mansion with the trainees and Dahyun. Mind you, Dahyun has been giving us hell for the past week and we're all dead tired but she doesn't give a about it.

Once I know that the trainees reached their limit I stood up for them and gave them a 15 minute break. "Why the hell did you let them rest?" Dahyun asked me after I told the trainees to rest. "You need to chill dude, the war hasn't started yet but our soldiers are dying already," I made her sit and she sighed.

"Can you now please tell me why you're making them work so hard?" I asked to her after she took a sip from the water I gave her. "We learned that Yuki added more men to his side, the Vampire Empire of Russia surrendered to him," Dahyun answered.

"What? How come? It's so unlikely for vampires to surrender to wizards like him," I asked in disbelief. "We don't know either but all we know is that we need to strenghten our army even more," Dahyun said. The trainees slowly went back to their training after 15 minutes passed and so Dahyun resumed instructing them while I was left there, analyzing what Dahyun said.

We really need to add more men in our side, we're obviously on the losing side with the few men we have. But then every one in our army is powerful and smart so we still have our chance they just need a little bit more push from us.

_____

3 days later Taecyeon has returned and brought a lot of people with him. There's Krystal, Amber, Luna, Sulli, Victoria, Byulyi, Solar, Wheein, Hwasa, Jia, Fei, Min,  the "2AM Vampires," and many more. Every one of them are loyal followers of the Im's and the Chou's.

"We have less than two weeks before the war have we gathered all the equipments we need?" Taec asked to me while we're having our dinner at the camp site we made in the Hirai Mansion's Garden. We had to make a camp since our group's population i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter