Chapter 13: CATCHING UP

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm updating because I already wrote six chapters and I don't want them to accidentally get deleted again >_<

_____

"Who are these people?" Mina asked once she sees strangers inside the Hirai Mansion. "These are the men we'll be working with for the following days," Dahyun mindlessly answered as she is excited to be around a new crowd. 

"Introduce yourselves!"

"I'm Park Sooyoung please but call me Joy," the tall red haired girl said. "I'm Wendy Son and it's very nice to meet you!" Wendy said with a bubbly smile. "I'm Rose, this is Lisa, and the weird girl is Jisoo," Rose said with a friendly smile as she introduces the two other girls. "I'm Yugyeom and these are my friends," he pointed to 6 other men. 

"What do you mean by working?" Mina asked again after their introduction and that's the time Dahyun realized she blurted out something she shouldn't have said. 

Dahyun doesn't know what to answer, she couldn't say directly to Mina that it's for preparation to ambush Myoui Yuki. Tzuyu looked at Dahyun and her eyes are throwing daggers towards Dahyun. She and Mina reconciled just a few hours ago and they might end up in an argument again because of Dahyun's stupidity.

"It's something we don't think you are capable to know yet Mina," Jungyeon said as she, Jihyo and Chaeng goes down in the staircase. The three are carrying their bags for the trip to find their pack. "Just tell me what it is," she said but Jungyeon kept stern and didn't answer. "You can't Mina and we think it is better if you'd leave for now," Jihyo calmly said. Mina is back to being confused again although she's not the only one, even Tzuyu is confused about the current situation.

"What?" Mina asked in confusion. "Why are you guys asking me to leave?" Mina asked in a weak voice. As soon as Tzuyu heard this she wanted to stand up for Mina but she doesn't know what to do.

"Tzuyu please send Mina home," Momo said and gave Tzuyu her car keys. Tzuyu took it and held Mina's hands the two head out quietly. Momo sighed as she watch the two figures leave, she knows that their confused about her unexpected actions but she needs to do this.

_____

"Do you know what's happening?" Mina asked to Tzuyu once they're inside the car. "No, I don't," Tzuyu answered with a sigh. 

"Where should I bring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter