Chapter 5: ENCOUNTER

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Where are we?" Sana asked to Suzy after they suddenly disappeared. "We're in another dimension but in the same spot before we left," Suzy answered her.

"What are we doing here then?"

"I want to make this simple, come back to our side before the Lord decides to kill you," Suzy explained. "If we find the oracle, Mina will be healed and she'll be locked up in a place we don't know. Lord Yuki will eventually kill every living thing who goes against his way and that's you and your friends, just so he could rule this world and Mina wouldn't be there to remind him that what he's doing is wrong," Suzy continued.

"Then why don't you do it? Why not stop him when you still can?" Sana questioned her. "We'll never surrender Suzy and even if we do lose, we'll just kill ourselves rather than to surrender to some liars and traitors. You guys betrayed me, I gave my whole life serving the wrong people for nothing," Sana said as she throw Suzy a glare.

That ends it, that ends their battle. Their battle was never made to hurt themselves physically, it was made so they could hurt each other inside, it was made to damage their minds, ego and heart.

______________

"Why are your running away Tzuyu-ah? Don't you want to play with me?" Irene gently said to Tzuyu after she teleported herself infront of the younger girl.

"I'm not a kid to play with anyone," Tzuyu snapped at her. "You're quite snappy, I like that," Irene chuckled to herself. "How about we just make a deal, just you and I?" Irene said after a while.

"I don't make deals with people like you," Tzuyu hissed and tried to leave Irene alone but the latter stopped her from doing so by making vines crawl to Tzuyu's body to anchor her down.

"I want you to fight with our side, I'm sure your friends will be glad to see you in the success we'll make and that includes your brother," Irene walked closer to Tzuyu and looked at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter