Chapter 3: INSIDE THE CAMP

Forbidden Love (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How was the outside world?" Jihyo asked after Dahyun arrived back at their camp. Dahyun has become their eye to the outside world, the one they really trust with every move they do that needs connection outside of the camp.

"Buildings are crashed down but a lot are still ongoing and I've heard that their prime minister had died not so long ago, some said that it was Yuki who did it," Dahyun answered with a shrug.

"How was Nayeon?" Momo asked suddenly. "I visited your house and saw that Jungyeon and her are still together, Jungyeon even brought her home but she left immediately," Dahyun replied as she sat down. Momo's expression changed but she was able to hide it from the others, except Dahyun who is her bestfriend ever since they met.

"What's next? I mean we know information about the outside world but what's our plan?" Tzuyu asked quite ignorant in how Momo's feeling about what she found out about a few seconds ago.

"Sana's the one who plans for us, Momo is just the one find ways to do it," Jihyo replied with a sigh because of Tzuyu's action.

"So what do you think?" the round eyed werewolf asked to the witch. "I don't think Tzuyu is ready yet which is why we shouldn't make any move right now. It will trigger his men to attack us when we're pretty powerless," Sana looked to the girl beside with her and held Tzuyu's hand so the latter will not feel sad about what she said.

Dahyun saw it and of course, she's hurt. Who wouldn't be? The one you love is holding someone else's hand and the worse thing here is that she's your friend. Luckily, Momo was kind enough to rub Dahyun's shoulder lightly to comfort her after she noticed the younger girl's eyes filled with pain.

"But Dahyun told me before hand that Yuki has his plans to haunt us down already pretty soon," Momo argued. "Are you suggesting we should attack soon?" Sana asked to try to clear things up.

"Tzuyu has learned all the skills a royal vampire needs anyway," Momo answered back which doesn't really answer Sana's question. "And transforming into a man and a wolf is an easy thing for her, that's the most important thing tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter